• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

3DS Friend Codes

Okay, I got all the friend codes from the thread added! Mine is 0404-5754-4478 and I have Steel with Mawile, Klang, and Bronzong!

Also what Vivillons do people have? Mine is modern and I've collected polar, archipelago, maybe-river, and continental!

I don't know what my friend safari type is, and I haven't beaten the game yet.

Poison, with Seviper and Swalot!

Maimi I added you!

Also if someone could tell me what my friend safari is, that would be awesome!

0705-2462-7181

I'm not sure what my Friend Safari is, considering I'm the only one within my circle of real-life friends who has beaten the game.

Okay, I have got all the latest FCs (the ones who posted since my last post, when I called it a night) added. Let's keep them posting :)

Hooray, new friends! Here are some people.

Superbird Electric: Electrode, Electabuzz, Luxio
Bulbamew Ghost: Pumpkaboo, Shuppet
Zodiark Ice: Sneasel, Snorunt, Dewgong

Superbird's was hard when my False Swiper is a Flying-type and my status move is Thunder Wave. I can't False Swipe ghosts, either (Shuppet decided to go in a Quick Ball, though).

Bulbamew, I'll check your third one if I see you online!

Also people on #tcod are talking about X and Y a lot of the time if anyone wants to go there to do trades or anything!

Last edited:
My friend code is 4957 - 3578 - 9512! I haven't added anybody yet, but I will tomorrow. I haven't completed the game, but I'm close, just ready to take on the league now. Let me know if you add me and what my friend safari is.

Can someone sticky this thread? Also, can someone tell me what my Safari Type is? It might be important to know.

My friend safari sucks...its rock type. :(
I also have meadow butterfly things.
5370-1325-7406

I *think* I've now added everyone in this thread exluding the siblings (I can add them too if they add me), and so has my sister. :D

Back
Top Bottom