• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Pokemon Hoenn Club

BlasTech

From the Future
I want to start a club based on the Hoenn League. The Hoenn was by far the best region ever, if not second to the Kanto.

My favorite Hoenn series, though, would be Advanced Battle. I loved the themesong and the adventures of the four (thats another thing, there were four travellers instead of three).

This is just my opinion, but Hoenn League in the games = underrated and quite fun. Hoenn League in the anime = Good Lord Max is annoying, maniacal, and rude beyond what I can stand from Pokemon. And, well, May wasn't as good as Misty imo. The good thing though... Dawn was worse.

I bet there are at least some people here who did like the Hoenn League series (plural) of the show, and who also like the games (which I love and still play Ruby Version). So, I don't think this'll be a dud. I'm just not exactly interested if you're focusing on the anime. Good luck!

Awesome!!! Way to go Tech. I love the Hoenn series, particulary Advanced Battle. I love the song because it summed up all Ash was in those days, Unbeatable and Awesome

Also, May was an awesome character. She really could become a Pokemon Master just like Ash and had really cool Pokemon. (Combuskan ftw)

Unfortunantly, when I first watched Advanced Battle, I was a young Pokemon Fan, so I didn't know what was going on. I really wish they bring it back. (Boomerang in my area keeps replaying Johto rather than moving on to Hoenn)

Hoenn's pretty cool, though my favorite region is probably johto. Still, hoenn is pretty nastalgiac for me. In both good and bad ways, though i think i treasure all of it. So i'm in.

I like a lot of hoenn pokemon too :) Skitty, Jirachi, Absol, Plusle, Minun, Altaria, Milotic, Mightyena, Treecko's line, Ralts' line, Beautifly...Skitty and Jirachi are probably my favorites, tho :3

Back
Top Bottom