• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

D/P/Pt Azelf and Uxie

Dinru

Powered by lesbianism!
(First, sorry if this is in the wrong forum)

If you run away from Uxie and Azelf when you go to Lake Acuity and Lake Verity, can you go back and catch them again later? If so, how? I've heard you could, but I can't seem to figure out how. Any answers would be very much appreciated. Thank you in advance!

I don't think you can, not that I've ever tried myself. But, considering the past history of Pokémon games, it wouldn't surprise me at all if running away made them disappear entirely.

I've tried it, and you can run from them, and they'll be there the next time you arrive, just like with the legendary birds from FR/LG. I have them registered as seen, and Azelf is still in his cavern.

Also, I ran and went back, and they weren't there. I asked the question in this thread because I wasn't sure if there was a trigger or something. Pictures, please.

I don't have the means (or an explanation to my parents as to why...) to upload pictures of my Diamond onto the internet, but I do remember running from them previously and they were still there when I came back. It was a week or so later and I had beaten the Elite Four, so maybe that causes them to come back. I don't know why they weren't there when you did it, but eh...

I personally ran from them more than eight months ago, and I have beaten the E4 twice since then.

Huh. Well, I remember running from them and then encountering them again, so I don't know why you aren't seeing them.

I figured that out later. I just got them mixed up is all <^^;

I must have forgotten to edit...

Back
Top Bottom