• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The "Fwee" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY F***ING GOD.

I just heard from my parents that a family friend knows the producer for the Trans-Siberian Orchestra. And they said we can get free tickets to go to a show in Grand Rapids, Mi. LIVE. I repeat: I'M GOING TO SEE THE TRANS-SIBERIAN ORCHESTRA LIVE A FEW DAYS AFTER CHRISTMAS OMFG.

:D
You are my new favorite person here on TCoD.

I'm seeing them on the 17th at only the most happening place in Memphis, the FedEx Forum!!! I AM SOO FWEEING RIGHT NOW

Maybe this time they'll play some Night Castle stuff for me. :D

School is officially cloooooosed tomorrow

Not sure what happens to college when it snows, but hopefully my friends and I will be able to get our Dungeon Explorer on a day early this week.

Went on a date with my crush Friday night. I was going to pay for my ticket and then "be short" on money for the popcorn to see if he'd make up for the missing amount.

He paid for my ticket.
And my popcorn.
He spent all his money on me.

:3 And fuck, he was so damn adorable. He was obviously really nervous: still kind of failing in the eye contact department, touching himself a lot, sounding kind of nervous. He was still too cute. I'm a little worried that I may have bored him, but I think that's my paranoia talking. Damn, I love him. I really want to see him again.

And he IMed me yesterday. Yay, initiative! The conversation was a little short (and proved that I need to get back on the gaming scene; this is what I get for dropping off the face of the gaming earth for a few years!) but I'm just glad I got to talk to him and that he started. :3

If it weren't for the fact that I have an essay to write and a chem test tomorrow, I'd be squeefully running about everywhere. Possibly singing "Pocketful of Sunshine."

CHEMISTRY TEST TOMORROW
SPENT TWO HOURS STUDYING
NOT DONE STUDYING
HAVE AN ESSAY TO DO

so why is this in fwee?
Because he IMed me again today. And fuck if I'm not supposed to be on the computer now, I'll take the chances I can get!
And he found this video of Putin singing. And he posted it saying "I know who's gonna get excited over this" (he knows how much I love Russia). :3

ALSO I am gonna do freaking awesome on the chem test because I actually understand this chapter. It makes sense. I expect an A on that test! Even if I get little sleep tonight!

EDIT:
I know, I was just being difficult. >:P

I kind of thought that but I felt like making that post anyway. :P Didn't want to risk anyone thinking he was jacking off during our date.

Last edited:
Oh. my. goodness.

I started doing Government at 12 a.m. today and I'm still doing it. This is amazingly good because since I started it last week, I haven't been able to concentrate on it, and I'd keep throwing it aside. I started on Chapter 5 today and now I'm on Chapter 10, including notes and definitions! I also absolutely have to finish this class before January and I have 15 chapters to go. I feel like I can do this now! :] And not only am I so far in it already, but it's also pretty interesting as well.

Also, I was able to completely cover up my secret from my friends. I told them that I was transferring to a different high school for the next semester, so I'll still be able to surprise them in January~

So I finally think I'm getting over this depression from getting rejected and betrayed.

I mean, I have romantic feelings for some one else now. I guess that's sorta moved on. I mean, he's got a girlfriend, but I think they both kinda like me, and I guess if I could some how come out to them, they might be okay with a three-some relationship thingy...I'm not sure, and this is sounding more whiny than it should.

HOPEFULLY NO MORE CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP!

So I finally think I'm getting over this depression from getting rejected and betrayed.

I mean, I have romantic feelings for some one else now. I guess that's sorta moved on. I mean, he's got a girlfriend, but I think they both kinda like me, and I guess if I could some how come out to them, they might be okay with a three-some relationship thingy...I'm not sure, and this is sounding more whiny than it should.

HOPEFULLY NO MORE CRYING MYSELF TO SLEEP!
If I weren't already in one I'd totally have to disregard this.

I think the question right now is: what's NOT going well?

Admittedly I'd love to not have final exams, but other than that.

I'm going to the second round of the state math contest (which I've done every year, but...) my score was in the top 20 for everyone that took it. That's the top 2 percent of everyone, top 10 percent of finalists. 7 out of 10, so also the first time it would be considered a passing grade if this was NORMAL math :P Maybe this year placing in the second round is within my grasp.

Got my PSAT scores back, 80s on Critical Reading and Math. PERFECT SCORES.

And even as far as finals go, things are going well. English wasn't nearly as scary as I thought it would be, and Physics was good too. History and Math tomorrow, neither of which I'm terribly worried about. Plus, I only have two days left of school before break.

And I'm getting a new computer before the end of the week.

Fwee.

did a duet in front of a billion people at the philly airport with my best friend~

the whole story actually started a year ago, cause i was in my voice lesson and the choir director was all "hey go get another sophomore to do a duet with you cause it would be awesome." which was...really awesome because only seniors got to do soloes there previously! (though the microphones epic failed and they had us do it over and at least one person was all "why do they get to do it again they're only sophomores so they shouldn't be doing it in the first place" but whatever)

and so this year he opened it up to anybody who wanted a solo and it made me happy :D

AND IT'S GETTING PUT ON YOUTUBE. SO YOU CAN SEE how fail our outfits are how much the microphones fail HOW AWESOME THE FAIRY GODMOTHER AND I ARE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom