• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

(NEW) What am I thinking???

Ultra-Saiyan Jace

Ultra Saiyan Brony!!!
Okay, this is a little game I devised. Its, of course, called "What am I thinking?" Here's how it goes.

I shall put something in a post describing something and you have to tell me what it is. If nobody gets it within the next five posts, I shall place another hint and see if somebody gets it in the next five posts. If nobody gets it after the second set of five, I shall reveal the answer and make the next puzzle.

Yet, if somebody does get the answer correctly, it will be their turn to think of the next puzzle and the process will be repeated.

The genre choice is unlimited. It could be a movie, a anime, a game, a book, an item, an animal, ect.

So, lets begin, shall we?

I am thinking of a water-type Pokemon that lives only in the oceans.

Last edited:
You said your thinking of a certain Pokemon, but many Pokemon live in the ocean. It is impossible to get it right unless you guess.

Lugia?

Back
Top Bottom