• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

ACNL Market

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
Seeking specific in-game items or offering? Post here to give and receive.

I'm seeking all items in the Sleek series, except for the sofa and wallpaper. I'm offering Bells, at a reasonable price selected by the whoever is giving.

I have these items from the sleek series in my catalogue!

sleek clock - 1580 bells
sleek closet - 1800 bells
sleek lamp - 1680 bells
sleep side table - 1900 bells
sleek stereo - 1680 bells
sleek table - 1600 bells

I can give them to you at the catalogue price! Which is 10k total. Or I'll trade if you have something from a series that I'm looking for.

Here are the items that I have in the series I like:

Alpine
alpine dresser
alpine lamp
alpine panel
alpine shelf
alpine sofa

Astro
Astro CD Player
Astro Closet
Astro Shelf
Astro Table

Blue
blue bookcase
blue bureau
blue cabinet
blue certificate
blue chair
blue clock
blue dresser

Green
green bed
green bench
green chair
green counter
green dresser
green lamp
green pantry
green wall clock
green wardrobe

Mermaid
mermaid closet
mermaid screen
mermaid shelf
mermaid sofa
mermaid vanity

Minimalist
minimalist chair
minimalist clock
minimalist dresser
minimalist lamp
minimalist ottoman
minimalist sofa
minamalist vanity

Modern
modern desk
modern dresser
modern lamp
modern sofa
modern table

Modern Wood
modern wood bed
modern wood chair
modern wood sofa
modern wood stool

Regal
regal bed
regal chair
regal clock
regal lamp
regal sofa

I'm also interested in balloon dog lamps, triforces, yellow things, and tables that are red, green, or yellow (colours based on what the game thinks!). Or anything else that's good for fung shui and/or HRA points. Also Bug Off items! And I need a Blue-Zap shirt and a raccoon clock.

I have a blue zap shirt and an astro chair. Other than that, I'll have to be buying. I'll PM you my friend code and when we can meet.

Qvalador: I have a Sleek Bed!
Interested in anything from the "fruit theme" (except citrus wallpaper and carpet), especially the citrus set (already have Orange Chair, Pear Dresser and Apple Clock.)

Or any Nintendo items I don't have:
Peach's Parasol
Samus Mask
Arwing
Blue Falcon
Pikmin
Triple Shells
Kart
Fire Bar
Green Pipe
Block
Blue Pikmin Hat
Red Pikmin Hat
Toad Hat

I have doubles of several other nintendo items and willing to trade those for other Nintendo items, just ask.

I can also order raccoon clocks if anyone wants them, since I got one from a friend a while ago. I can also give Slushie Machine to any American users that want it (new DLC that I think is Europe-only, I think you can order new ones)

Last edited:
I have Peachs Parasol, the Arwing, the Fire Bar, Green Pipe, all the Pikmin hats, and the toad hat. We can discuss prices. The bed sounds good.

Kiru: I have a lot of what you're missing! Listed under the cut, with catalog price:

Alpine Chair - 2,000
Alpine Rug - 1,320
Alpine Wall - 1,400

Astro Chair - 2,800
Astro Clock - 2,980
Astro Sofa - 3,280
Astro TV - 3,200

Green Desk - 2,000

Modern Wardrobe - 2,560

Modern Wood Clock - 1,400
Modern Wood Floor - 1,480
Modern Wood Lamp - 1,680
Modern Wood TV - 1,800
Modern Wood Wall - 1,480

Some of them I might have still lying around, but most I'd have to order. I'm collecting the Modern Wood series too, though! :o I don't have the chair and bed yet. And I guess I'll just kind of copy you for the series I'm collecting!

Modern Wood series:
Modern Wood Floor
Modern Wood Wall
Modern Wood Clock
Modern Wood Lamp
Modern Wood Sofa
Modern Wood Stool
Modern Wood TV

Patchwork series:
Patchwork Chair
Patchwork Dresser
Patchwork Lamp

Polka-dot series:
Polka-dot Clock
Polka-dot Closet
Polka-dot Dresser
Polka-dot Lamp
Polka-dot Low Table
Polka-dot Sofa
Polka-dot Stool

Rococo series:
Rococo Floor
Rococo Wall
Rococo Bed
Rococo Dresser
Rococo Sofa
Rococo Vanity
Rococo Wardrobe

(While I'm not really collecting the Green series right now, it is pretty cool, so if you'd rather trade than buy that'd work too!)

WUE: Not counting what Qvalador just offered, I have a Samus Mask and a Blue Falcon! Would a slushie machine and a hero's cap, if you have an extra, work?
ILS: Any particular theme or series you're doing??? Can't really copy down every floor I have, but.

I'm not really doing any particular series (I just put stuff I like) but I'm planning on doing a sci-fi theme. I have a green table, so if you have any sci-fi furniture I'm willing to trade.

I'm looking for these:

Wall-Mounted Monitor
Captain's Monitor
Space Console
Hologram Machine
Crew Member's Seat
Spherical Radar
Crew's Monitor
Space Captain's Seat
Wallpaper that goes with it
Carpet that goes with it

Last edited:
I'll take the Hero's Cap, Maimi!

Squirtles: Ranch flooring, and some kind of fancy rug (can't remember the name) is what I have to offer.

eh why not.
For anyone who is interested I have Varia Suit Pants, Green Shell, Balloon Floor, a Deer Scare, Rococco Lamp, and a bunch of shirts.

I'm looking for Hero's Boots, Hero's Clothes (the tunic part), Triforce, and the Arwing.

We should trade songs, too! I have birthday, dirge, jazz, space, and Stale Cupcakes (they all cost 3200 bells). I could buy them to sell to people at catalogue price, or I could drop them for others to catalogue. Except I don't have a Jazz available because it's tied to a giant clam shell.

I want K.K. Disco and K.K. Jongara right now! I don't know what else because I haven't listened to many.

Also my friend code is 0404-5754-4478!

Maimi:

I have these!
Modern wood bed - 1680 bells
Modern wood chair - 1200 bells

Patchwork sofa - 1800 bells
Patchwork chair - 1600 bells

Dotted wall - 1840 bells
Dotted rug - 1600 bells

Green bed - 2160 bells
Green bench - 1800 bells
Green chair - 1200 bells
Green counter - 2400 bells
Green dresser - 2320 bells
Green lamp - 1800 bells
Green pantry - 2290 bells
Green wall clock - 1680 bells
Green wardrobe - 2300 bells

I'm not sure if the Dotted wall and floor go with the Polka-dot things, but maybe? I've gotten the astro chair and tv, the modern wardrobe, and the modern wood tv since, but I still want the rest!

So I need... ten things? Would you like to pick which greens I can trade you! Also are you interested in the Dotted things or should I throw those out? They're just sitting around waiting to be put in Re-tail or something.

Squirtles:

I have a hologram machine! Can I trade that for your green table? Also a robo floor or a lab floor might work for your room, if you want to try those.

I also have a robo-clock and a robo-wall clock catalogued, which count toward the "science" theme for HRA, if you care about that.

Worst Username Ever

Here are my fruit furnitures!

Lemon table - 1500 bells
Kiwi stool - 1500 bells
Pear wardrobe - 1400 bells
Watermelon chair - 1300 bells
Watermelon table - 1800 bells

I'm interested in the the raccoon clock and the slushie machine! Do you want to trade for two of those and buy the rest, or do something else?

I also have lots of fruit hats (orange, watermelon, grape, strawberry, melon) and some fruit shirts (kiwi, watermelon, grape, strawberry) if you have any interest in those.

Scoot: I have a spare set of Hero's Clothes and boots. I'd take Varia pants for the both of them.

Hiikaru: Done deal for the hologram machine. Sahara just visited my town so I have redone floors and walls, but thanks for the offers. My FC is 0001-4430-1443. When can you get on?

I'll take the Hero's Cap, Maimi!

Oh, no, I meant to ask WUE if she had a hero's cap to trade (along with a slushie machine) :c Sorry, but we're both lacking.

Kiru! The only song I have right now is K.K. Milonga, but I'd buy K.K. Dirge, Jazz, and Space!

(If anyone gets/has a K.K. Technopop, though, that would be excellent.)

I don't think the dotted things go with the polka-dot series; it has its own wall and floor. So no, I don't need those. And I've gotten a patchwork chair, so I'll put down ten things:

Green bed - 2160 bells
Green bench - 1800 bells
Green lamp - 1800 bells

I just got a modern end table, though, so if you need that, maybe add back the pantry? ... Wait, if we're listing the bells, are we paying or trading? I'm good with either, but!

Also, I added you: my friend code is 4313 - 0246 - 8454!

Hiikaru: Done deal for the hologram machine. Sahara just visited my town so I have redone floors and walls, but thanks for the offers. My FC is 0001-4430-1443. When can you get on?

I can have better Internet past 2 pm and should go to bed by midnight (MST), so between those is best! Any day is fine.

Kiru! The only song I have right now is K.K. Milonga, but I'd buy K.K. Dirge, Jazz, and Space!

(If anyone gets/has a K.K. Technopop, though, that would be excellent.)

I don't think the dotted things go with the polka-dot series; it has its own wall and floor. So no, I don't need those. And I've gotten a patchwork chair, so I'll put down ten things:

Green bed - 2160 bells
Green bench - 1800 bells
Green lamp - 1800 bells

I just got a modern end table, though, so if you need that, maybe add back the pantry? ... Wait, if we're listing the bells, are we paying or trading? I'm good with either, but!

Also, I added you: my friend code is 4313 - 0246 - 8454!

Trading! Paying seems sort of silly when we both have lots of items. "Here's 10k for the stuff!" "Okay thanks! Here's 10k plus 1 whole bell for your stuff!" (I didn't do the math, but.) I'm including prices just in case they spontaneously become relevant then I won't have to go to the effort to look at the catalogue alllll over again.

I do need the modern end table! Also for the music, would you like to buy two musics and trade for the other one with K.K. Milonga?

(I'll add you two soon when I go downstairs! My room doesn't like the 3DS to have Internet.)

I have... 37% of the catalogue, which is A LOT OF STUFF. If you want anything in particular your chances aren't bad.

I'm playing in French and looking up English names so I might have one or two of these wrong:

Italicized stuff is stuff I don't think anyone has mentioned yet.

alpine:
  • bed
  • chair
  • closet
  • dresser
  • lamp
  • panel
  • shelf
  • sofa
  • wall
  • rug

astro:
  • bed
  • CD player
  • chair
  • dresser
  • lamp
  • shelf
  • sofa
  • table
  • TV
  • wall
  • floor

blue:
  • chair
  • clock
  • plus some items whose French names are "blue buffet" and "blue carpeting" which may not be blue-series but just coincidentally blue

green:
  • bed
  • lamp
  • pantry
  • table
  • wall

minimalist:
  • bed
  • dresser
  • ottoman
  • table
  • wardrobe
  • neutral floor
  • neutral wall
(apparently those last two are indeed minimalist items despite not having it in their names)

modern:
  • bed
  • sofa
  • table
  • wall clock
  • tile

modern wood:
  • clock
  • lamp
  • stool
  • TV

sleek:
  • bed
  • clock
  • dresser
  • sideboard
  • side table
  • stereo
  • table
  • wall

regal:
  • bookcase (I think? I have a "regal display case" and I forget what it looks like)
  • chair
  • clock
  • lamp
  • wall
  • carpet
... Plus the patchwork dresser, lamp, sofa, and table. Apparently patchwork isn't a full set?? Damn.

music:
  • Forest Life
  • K.K. Jongara
  • K.K. Stroll

spare Nintendo items:
  • Arwing ×2
  • coin ×2
  • bad bro's stache
  • block floor
  • triple red shells ×2
  • goal pole
  • Peach's parasol
  • fire bar
  • Majora's Mask ×2
  • Midna's mask
  • hero's clothes
  • hero's boots
  • blue Pikmin
  • yellow Pikmin
  • Samus mask
  • Metroid
  • Virtual Boy ×2

misc. reorderable region-exclusive items:
  • Best Buy DLC (raccoon wall clock, cat tower, suitcase)
  • I think the rainbow screen and palm tree lamp might be NA-only?
  • That Japanese "Campus" stationery-themed furniture set (expensive, like 25k per item)
  • carp banner
  • hinaningyo
  • A bunch of other Japanese stuff but I forget what; ask and I'll check

Aaand a wishlist:
  • alpine table, low table, kitchen cart
  • lefty lucky cat
  • Olimar's ship
  • patchwork chair
  • songs!

ALSO if anyone else plays the stalk market I'm always interested in turnip buddies!! Waiting in line to go sell my turnips in random GameFAQs users' towns is a pain.

EDIT: Oh, and my friend code is 0001-3876-4094.

EDIT2: On the off chance anyone can make use of it, I have my entire catalogue typed up... in French.

Last edited:
If you don't have any of the stuff on my wishlist I'll just take random stuff in the hopes it's not in my catalogue yet! (And if it is I can just sell it. :P) Failing that, I guess you can just have it; it's not like I'm dong anything with it anyway.

OH, ON THAT NOTE I have a jillion zillion bells and I'm aiming for 100% catalogue, so if anyone has shops they wish would upgrade faster I'm totally interested in coming over to go through and buy up anything I don't have yet.

Back
Top Bottom