• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

favorite fruits you guys

yellow%20apple.jpg

a challenger appears
Like yellow apples better~

Um, well, bananas, apples (pink lady and fuji are the best, but I like many kinds), red and green grapes, starfruit, oranges, peaches, pineapples, lemons. I'm not that fond of melons or grapefruit, but some I can tolerate (watermelon). Limes in their main fruit form are too bitter but lime juice frozen into a bar is delicious, even though my lips always bleed due to the intense acidity.

Raspberries, nectarines, grapes and... I guess bananas. I eat bananas a lot due to the fact that my parents buy them more than any other fruit, and I find grapes kind of addictive.

DRAGONFRUIT++

And also POMEGRANATES even though they're ridiculously hard to eat (so many seeds ahhh).

Anyone who hates pears hasn't had asian pears before. They're the best pears ever.

Also, bell fruit. And star fruit. And mangoes. And papayas! Papayas are delicious. Durians aren't bad either, if you freeze them first so they don't stink.

Red delicious apples are gross because they've been bred to look long and pretty, not delicious. Fuji apples > you.

Also also, I have a question: is canadien a fruit? I've heard that it's a fruit (or at least a food), but I can't figure out what it is.

Something amazing happened today. I opened the fridge to get a fruit, and there was this gigantic dragonfuit sitting there.

Needless to say, I am very happy.

Nearly forgot the most delicious fruit on the face of the planet-

kiwikiwikiwikiwikiwikiwikiwi

KIWI!

Respect. Kiwis are amazing.

I also have a thing for satsumas/tangerines/clementines/other variant of miniorange. :v Mrrrm juice. Some fruits get better when mixed with other stuff, like bananas and custard or raspberries and dark chocolate.

I'm not sure I've ever had dragonfruit! Google makes it look like vanilla ice cream in a leafy pink pot, though, so I may have to give it a try.

Pineapple, strawberries, bananas. I'm not especially inventive with fruit.

However, I will proclaim my love of satsumas. I think they're absolutely delicious.

Pineapple Pears, Bananas, Apples.

I feel dumb. What's a Dragonfruit? Sounds good and everyone is all OMGOMGOMGFINGDRAGONFRUIT

What do they look like?

There's always the red-fleshed variety! Comparison!

Looks more like bloody spider webs with tons of little seeds in it.

I'm not helping, am I?

But seriously I think it looks really cool. :C For whatever reason I tend to ignore the aesthetics of the inside of any fruit. It's just... there, if you know what I mean, and I eat it.

There's always the red-fleshed variety! Comparison!

Looks more like bloody spider webs with tons of little seeds in it.

I'm not helping, am I?

But seriously I think it looks really cool. :C For whatever reason I tend to ignore the aesthetics of the inside of any fruit. It's just... there, if you know what I mean, and I eat it.

Actually, the very first time I saw a picture of it it looked like some hollowed out shell someone filed with chocolate chip ice cream. I was all ":D!"

So guys how do you /eat/ your fruits? I dip apples in honey whenever I can, and caramel is any is around.

The first time I ate dragonfruit, it was already peeled and everything and was just sitting in a pre-prepared fruit dish. I decided to try it and instantly fell in love~

Uh, I don't eat my fruit in any special way, actually. With apples, pears, peaches, and the like, I just wash and dig right in. At the moment, I can only think of one fruit that I eat in a remotely different way: mango. I chop the fruit into three pieces, leaving the seed in the center piece. Then I take the side piece, slice a lattice pattern in it, and scoop with a spoon. ...I'm not entirely sure what purpose that lattice pattern serves, actually!

I love all fruits. EXCEPT plums and grapefruit and pomegranates. I've never tried starfruit or dragonfruit but I want to. D:

I had a pomegranate when I was... what, ten, and totally obsessed with Greek mythology, so. x3 I asked for one. I just don't like grapefruit at all, and I'm alright with plums as long as I'm not eating plum butter, which I cannot stand. :/

Back
Top Bottom