• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween...your costume this year

Platinum

The hospital bed just isn't as comfy as my bed...
What have you guys decided to be for Halloween? I've decided to be an evil panda. :) Yes they have costumes of pandas. Just add a little extra details...and ta-dah! Evil Panda!

Actually, I was going to be a steampunk Gijinka Hypno, (wow, three words in a row my computer doesn't recognize) but due to circumstances beyond my control, I can no longer finish the costume (stupid site not selling the vest I need anymore *mumble grunt*) Now I'm going to be something rather simpler: House. I have the cane, and a reasonable outfit.

I am not dressing up for halloween, nor celebrating it at all because I am more than twelve years of age :D

Nah, don't let me stamp on your fun.

Besides, my halloween this year will be the best day ever for totally un-halloween-related reasons

images

yaargh

Well, it depends on if... my mom's willing to buy me a costume or something, ahaha. She wants me to use last year's, which was a horribly cliched pirate, but if I can convince her... um. I think I'll just go with something simple, like a dog. I'll see what I can scrap up from years of past costumes and props and cheap things. Also depends on if I'm doing anything at all for Halloween. Could just sort of end up sitting here doing nothing like the past few years.

I just love dressing up with my sister because she loves her free candy. Hehehe...I like the free candy too! Don't worry about ruining the fun, the most fun about Halloween is the candy!

My school play's on Halloween day, so I'm going trick-or-treating with my friends afterwards. I still need to figure out a costume though

After two years of hardly celebrating, I'ma go all out with my usually mild emo-wear and be totally dark and moody. Soo that means all black, including fingernails, and maybe even eyeliner. And I'm in the process of growing my hair longer so I can sidesweep my bangs and dye it all black. And late that night I'm the DJ of a techno party, so I'll have a great look to match it.

Emo Ryubane is emo.

My friend said I should be Flava Flav which scares me because I have no idea how she made that connection.

I won't be here D: BUT if I was I'd probably go as like Billie Joe or something.

Or myself because that's damned scary.

*Never been allowed to celebrate Halloween. Or answer the door* ._.

I'll try and rent some scary movies though and just watch them.

I have four ideas in mind this year.

-An anthromorphized version of this thing (Pretty damn hard, but I could get Dad to make me a set of fake extra arms or something for it.)
-This guy (again, would have Dad make me an armature of the wings or something.)
-A Zoroark and/or Shanderaa gijinka
-One that's pretty hard to explain with words so if anyone wants to know I'm drawing up a concept thing

I was going to be Red, but I'm a lazy fuck so I didn't put the costume together. so I'm going to make a toga and get a wreath and be a victorious Roman fuckin' emperor. or a Roman citizen who's pretending to be an emperor.

Ho-oh.

I have this crazy-awesome plan for my costume. Gonna make it all myself.
Probably ought to get to work on that soon.

I kinda want to go as Demyx from Kingdom Hearts, but I haven't started a costume or anything. I'll probably do something simple. I don't think I'll be trick-or-treating this year....

If I can be bothered to get a costume together at all, I'm going to be the DPPt breeder. God knows I have enough Pokemon stuffed plushies to affix to it.
35n969v.jpg

The hardest part will probably be the brown pants. And shaving. I might wear long pants since it's going to be Halloween night and everything though.

I was planning on being Pokemon Trainer Red, and I even found a cosplay costume, but my mom's like "NOOOOOOOO ASHLEYYYYYY WE'RE SHORT ON MONEYYYYYYYY" so that's a no. Besides, long dark brown-almost black hair would not look good with a Red outfit. :D

Then, I was thinking on being a Men in Black agent but that wouldn't work out. All I have is the shirt. And it's short sleeved. BUT IT'S AWESOME. :DDDDD

Then, I came to one decision. I have all the clothes and everything, and we look alike in his music video Ghost. I dressed up as him for a skit back when I was in fifth grade. And that person would be: Michael Jackson. Does my username not hint it or something.

Go on. Sue me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom