• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween...your costume this year

My Liechtenstein costume arrived and I've got all the stuff - dress, wig, socks, bow... we just need to modify it a bit since the sleeves are too long and there's this bit that ties around the waist we need to figure out.

A TEAM ROCKET MEMBER

you know, generic TR member. with like the black t-shirt with the red R and black pants and a hat. Fairly simple and recognizable.

A TEAM ROCKET MEMBER

you know, generic TR member. with like the black t-shirt with the red R and black pants and a hat. Fairly simple and recognizable.

Care to post a picture later on? :D I would like to see someone dressed up as a TR Member~

... Okay. Still confused a little bit, do you have a picture? How did you fit on the wheel thing? Doesn't it make it awkward to wear?

Last edited:
i cant upload pics of Arceus, but i can of other quads.
c_1235800105639_Wolf_Quad_Suit_1.jpg

They are supposed to look really real, like the one above.

Care to post a picture later on? :D I would like to see someone dressed up as a TR Member~

Hurr hurr Flora why so lucky D:

I couldn't find black clothing so I went with anime!Team rocket outfit. Everything went better then expected! (A kid dressed up as Ash played along and it was amazing, tehehe)

I likely don't have a camera, though, so :c

I am a couple minutes taken Zexion cosplay. It's....okay. I was a badly done Mew costume for a parade on Friday.....

My parents say I'm too old to do trick-or-treating...But I'm getting my fun by sitting in the room above the front door and dropping a basket of candy on whoever shows up.

I ended up just putting on an old costume to get the candy. :/ I'll dress up as something good next year, I swear.
I did the same thing, really. Didn't get a whole bunch of candy, but it was fun. Probably my last year trick-or-treating, but I hope next year I get a good costume/invited to a party!

Will do; sadly I don't have any pictures of myself atm, but the costume was so simple (i already had the pants, so I just had to make the shirt) and inexpensive that I could use it again :)

Will do; sadly I don't have any pictures of myself atm, but the costume was so simple (i already had the pants, so I just had to make the shirt) and inexpensive that I could use it again :)

Alright, can't wait to see it~ That's good that is wasn't insanely expensive! The economy isn't so great right now, anyway. :/ I, also had everything to my costume, and the only thing we bought was the sparkly glove~

but I hope next year I get invited to a party!

Wanna come over next year? :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom