• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

PMD3 Explorers of the sky offical box art

ignore_this_acct

Pronoun
she
oi6ons.jpg

Thats right peeps, The box art for pmd3! The game takes place in treasure town and has a plot relating to pmd2. Not much info on story line yet.

I Shouted yay when I herd Riolu was a starter

so i herd u like riolu

EDIT:???????????????? I don't remember posting this post...

Last edited:
Odd, I see an Armaldo in the corner of the scan.

Anyways, I've seen that before, and I will try for a Pokemon I haven't been before, like Turtwig, Shinx, Vulpix, Phanpy, or something else.

I wonder how the Shaymin Land Form to Shaymin Sky Form and the Giratina Altered Form to Giratina Origin Form will take place.

Hopefully it'll be in time for Christmas, or early next year. Otherwise it would be a real disruption to Platinum sales.

And so far, I'm liking what I've heard about the game. It'd be interesting to see what sort of answers you'd need to get to be able to get a Pokemon like Riolu, or any of the starters being introduced/re-introduced.

Yep, hopefully near/before Christmas~

I'm a little disappointed because I thought I'd be a whole new game, not a third version :(

So sad, so sad...

apparently there is a chapter that tells you what happened to grovyle when he went back to the future.

...I really hope they call that episode "Back to the Future" X3

Man, PMD2.5 sounds amazing. Especially because I *just* got into PMD2. <33

Claudster, it's obvious that they will, be stupid of them not to, it's a good series, lets just not see them muk it up...

Back
Top Bottom