• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open My Pokemon Splices

Latimew

Slugma is adorable and cool!
You may request a splice of 2 Pokemon from me.
If the list is full, just wait for a space to come up.
I'm still a bit new at this, so please give me something easy.

If you wish to use my splices, please give me credit. Please. Or else I'll get my Eeveechu to Thunderbolt you into submission. :P

Splices I've done (only ones I've done for myself):
latimew.png

Latias + Mew

eeveechu.png

Eevee + Pikachu

azukern.png

Azurill + Sunkern

Splices currently doing:
Raichu + Ninetales

Splices on hold:
1. Shiny Gallade + Scyther
2. Espeon + Darkrai
3. None

Last edited:
Eeveechu4502790045-iaza.gif

I felt the need to put the sprite I made a while back here XD

Hmm... you're splicing's good, but how long have you been splicing? I've been spriting for about, oh, four years. Your Latimew looks kinda shaky; make sure you put the parts on in such a way it flows smoothly and looks like it could be a real sprite in a Pokémon game.

So, make me a Pikachu/Vulpix and a Raichu/Ninetales, and do whatever you want with it. You're the creator.

I'd like to see how this one turns out...

a Gallade spliced with a Scyther, please. Shiny Gallade colors.

The best one I find will be used as my new avatar. (I will give due credit where credit is due, of course)

Last edited:
Hmm... you're splicing's good, but how long have you been splicing?

So, make me a Pikachu/Vulpix and a Raichu/Ninetales, and do whatever you want with it. You're the creator.
Only a couple of days.

I'm only going to make one of those, so it's Raichu/Ninetales.

Could you do an Espeon spliced with a Darkrai? Please.
Maybe.

a Gallade spliced with a Scyther, please. Shiny Gallade colors.)
Shouldn't be too hard.

And now I'm ditching Skitty + Arceus because its too hard. Argh.

Back
Top Bottom