• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Scratch Sprite Shop (or That Shop with that Spriter who Procrastinates a Lot)

Re: Scratch Sprite Shop

...Nice touch, and new. I like it.

EDIT: Brock...
dfwtpf.png

This better?

Last edited:

Hmm. Can you move the bottom set of wings dow around the middle of the body please?

Sorry for all the changes.

Personally, I liked the first version better, so...

@Zackrinian: If you're reading this, I will edit the Dex entry into this post, so if it's not here by the time you read this, wait 18 or so hours.

EDIT: Just like I predicted.
2unzrkg.png

Okay, pretty much everything in here except the sizes is ripped from either the example card or one of the subfusion cards (the ones you fuse to make it). Do you want anything changed?

Last edited:

If possible, could you scratch a Cubone sprite? I mean, when requests are open, of course.

Where? The grey in the Dex Entry is for the shadow.

@Mini_Moonwalker: I assume you mean without a Dex entry.

Eh, I guess. If you want to make another Dex entry for her that'd be fine.

Last edited:

Okay.

Is it because you're running out of grey text? :u Also, why are you making your own type bars?

No, I just don't like inconsistencies. And the type bars are because I feel like it. (actually, I'm just too lazy to find them online somewhere).

Just look up a random type on Bulbapedia, go down to its battle properties section, and get them from there.

I would like to request. I would like a dragon, whose tail goes round like a hurricane and it will look like a tornado for the tail.

It is called Katrina, in memory of Hurricane Katrina.

I would like something about that it can detach its stormy tail and that it can fly at 145mph in the dex entry.

That's it. :/

Back
Top Bottom