• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open Shop Of Win

Chaon

<<< awesome avi by blazheirio889
Shop Of Win

I'm back guys! Here's what I do...

Splices:

Tyrugia.jpg
Ghastlypuff.jpg
Nidoshrew.jpg

Recolours: Bubblegum - Flesh - Ghost - Chocolate - Peachy - Any other colour you care to request.

BGExample.png
FleshExample.png
GhostExample.png
ChocolateExample.png
PeachExample.png

Mutations: A ______ with a ____'s ______.

MutationExample.png
Gard_Gall_Mut.png
MarrowEspEars.png

Creepmon:

CreepBulbasaur-1.png
CreepIvysaur.jpg
CreepVenesaur.jpg

Lineless:

LinelessHaunter.jpg
LinelessMightyena.jpg

Reverse Shading:

ReverseShadeExample.png

I think that's it. I'll update if I add anything.

NOTE: I know they're supposed to be in .png format, but photobucket is being annoying, and I will fix it ASAP.

Last edited:
Chocolilly.jpg

Again, sorry for .jpg.

I had to do a couple of the features in white chocolate because they wouldn't have shown otherwise (i.e. collar, stripes).

I had to do chocolate because there was no way that pokemon could look creepy unless I removed the tongue. I'm thinking that's not good.

I'll redo if you don't like it.

Washibon truly is a god. I can't edit him. It's not possible. When I pick the colour of his beige feathers, the eraser can't replace it or any other colour. O.o Sorry 'bout that.

Anything else?

Now THAT I can do. Be up in a bit.

EDIT: Here it is! Last one for tonight!

CreepMightyena.png

Last edited:
CreepWurrot.png

Finished the creepy wurrot, but he still doesn't look creepy enough because of his lower eyes.

Washibon truly is a god. I can't edit him. It's not possible. When I pick the colour of his beige feathers, the eraser can't replace it or any other colour. O.o Sorry 'bout that.

Yeah, I get that sometimes. Simple solution: CTRL+A - CTRL+X - CTRL+V, or whatever you use to Selest All - Cut - Paste. That fixes it.

Oh! Thanks!

EDIT: Finished requests for Zackrinian. I think they came out quite well.

Woopsire.jpg
Chocodrifblum.jpg
CreepElectrode.jpg

Also, announcing that I now do reverse shading as well.

Last edited:
CreepHaunclops.jpg

You asked for one and I gave you both. I am actually mildly creeped out by this one.

Back
Top Bottom