• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[WANTED] Female Jolly Dratini. Details inside

Icalasari

YAY! NEW AVATAR! :D
I would like a Jolly Female Dratini with any two to three of the following:

31 Attack IV's
31 Defence IV's
31 Sp. Defence IV's
31 Speed IV's

I need it for breeding, as I plan to get a Dragonite that can sweep, stall, and annoy.

In essence, a last ditch Pokemon

As stated before, I have most TM's, access to all Pokemon, many shinies, etc.

I can get you Dratini!Just give me a while.And is it ok if the stats are higher than that?

Oh,I just figured they were the same :P Ok,I will,give me a while,I can get you your Jolly Dratini with the IVs!

Ok. Use Veekun for an IV Calculator. My suggestion is to count up all your Rare Candies, find out what the stats for a Jolly Dratini are with perfect IV's at the level it would be with perfect IV's. Also, certain traits mean that an IV ends with a 1 or 6. So keep a look out for those traits! And just because a Pokemon may have the wrong trait doesn't mean it doesn't have perfect IV's in other stats.

Traits to look for:

Likes to Thrash About - Attack and possibly other stats are the highest
Alert to Sounds - Speed and possibly other stats are the highest
Likes to Doze Off - HP and possibly other stats are the highest
Capable of Taking Hits - Defence and possibly other stats are the highest
Mischievous - Sp Attack and possibly other stats are the highest
Somewhat Vain - Sp Defence and possibly other stats are the highest

Last edited:
x.x That could hurt progress

Well, there is strategy two:

Get into a level 100 wifi battle and record the stats. I number them when I do that so that I know which one has which stats

Ok!I'll have to battle Sunday,as the computer I'm on doesn't have Wi-Fi and i'm here for the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom