• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

In Progress Luku I, Myyrät myllertävät

Saumond

Luku I, Myyrät myllertävät

Astuimme huoneeseen. Se oli pimeä kuin mustat, värjätyt tosin, hiukset.
- No, Minä kysyin, mites perhe?
- Älä yritä, Hän vastasi, laistaa velvollisuudestasi!
- Mitä? Minäkö muka?
- Niin, sinä. Siitä asti kun kuulit rangaistuksesi, tarkoituksesi, olet yrittänyt välttää sitä. Mutta tilinteon hetki on nyt!
- Älä nyt! Enhän minä voi sitä täyttää.
- Hah! Kerro yksikin hyvä syy jättää minut syömättä.
- Miten minä voisin tehdä mitään? Miten sinä voisit tehdä mitään? Olemmehan pelkkiä persoonapronomineja. Eihän persoonapronomini voi tehdä mitään sillä olemmehan passiivisia toimijoita, emme aktiivisia. Vain aktiiviset voivat toimia ilman liikkeelle sysäävää voimaa, emme me passiiviset.
- Minulle kerrottiinkin että sinä olet niljakas kuin mäyrä. Märkä mäyrä siis. Kuivat mäyrät eivät ole liukkaita tahi niljakkaita. Eivätkä syö appelsiineja keskiyön aikaan. Toisin kuin sinä! Sinä ahmit appelsiineja. Etenkin keskiyöllä. Mutta nyt saa riittää. Niele minut kitaasi! Niele!
Ja niin nielinkin. Hän maistui minkiltä. Ei kuivalta tahi niljakkaalta. Jokin välimuoto. Kenties appelsiininen on se adjektiivi jota etsin tässä tilaanteessa. Kenties. Mutta ei siitä sen enempää. Olin suorittanut rangaistukseni, velvollisuteni. Olin valmis lähtemään. Olin vapaa kuin maan myyrä.

Chapter I, Moles stir

We entered into to the room. It was as dark as black, colored though, hair.
- Well, I asked, how's your family?
- Don't you dare try, He answered, to slip out of your duty!
- What? Me?
- Yes, you! From the moment you heard your punishment, your meaning, you have tried to avoid it. But now it's time to settle the accounts!
- Come on now! I can't possibly fulfill it.
- Ha! Tell me one good reason not to eat me.
- How could I do anything? How could you do anything? We are just personal pronouns. A personal pronoun can't do anything because we are passive, not active. Only actives can work without a primary force, not us passive ones.
- I was told that you were as sneaky as a badger. That is a wet badger that I mean. Dry badgers are not sneaky nor slippery. And they don't eat oranges at midnight. Unlike you! You stuff yourself with oranges. Especially at midnight. But enough is enough. Swallow me! Swallow!
And so I did. He tasted like a mink. Not a dry nor a wet one. Something in between. Maybe orangy is the adjective I am looking for in this situation. Maybe. But no more of that. I have fulfilled my punishment, my duty. I was free to go. I was as free as mole of the earth.

Re: Luku I, Myyrät myllertävät

Erittäin vähän. Olen opiskellut vasta vuoden.

Hej! Jag hetar Saul. Vad hetar du? Jag bor i Helsingfors. Semmoista.

oj jag talar svenska också

MD也说中文把。对不对?

I welcome you to these forums, your presence is appreciated!

The presence of your post is appreciated in so many ways, it is said that it is in the fourth dimension.

Do you speak finnish?

Back
Top Bottom