• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Think Future Features

I want to be able to ride on an airplane instead of a boat to get to places.

It could have two regions like G/S (and HG/SS), and instead of riding a bullet train or whatever, you have to go to an airport and ride an airplane instead, because the other region is super far away. Or maybe there's an island similar to the Battle Frontier in Hoenn and instead of riding a boat, you have to ride an airplane to get there. This is mostly flavor text change, but still. Airplanes.

I also give in degrees of support for a number of aforementioned suggestions, particularly the revival of Pokemon Contests (replacing the Pokemon Musical), Secret Bases, and the Pokemon-following mechanic - all rather entertaining, in my general opinion. I shall also throw in my hat for the airplane idea - indeed, not the most revolutionary change, but I was a tad disappointed to note that Mistralton's airport did not receive larger amounts of significance.

the following pokemon is really all i want. i want my nine foot automaton following me, dammit.

I want to be able to ride on an airplane instead of a boat to get to places.

It could have two regions like G/S (and HG/SS), and instead of riding a bullet train or whatever, you have to go to an airport and ride an airplane instead, because the other region is super far away. Or maybe there's an island similar to the Battle Frontier in Hoenn and instead of riding a boat, you have to ride an airplane to get there. This is mostly flavor text change, but still. Airplanes.

YAY. And then have an Ekans following you. And somebody on the plane does a Metal Gear referance.

Back
Top Bottom