• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The HeartGold/SoulSilver Status Thread

Killed my last HGSS save, here is my newest one:

QuilavaButterfreeWeepinbellGastlyFearow

Flare; Level 23; Female
Cat; Level 17; Female
Vic; Level 22; Female
Shade; Level 21; Female
Kenya; Level 23; Female

Plus a female Slugma obtained from Primo and a female Togepi (HELL YEAH) as some side Pokemon. I need to train them; they're both Level 1.

WILL USE SHINY GYARADOS AS MY SIXTH POKEMON. YES.

Not much in the way of progress, but a couple new party members to introduce.
I'm noticing a significant lack of Johto pokémon...

GROWLITHE
Hot Fuzz Lv15
Jolly/Intimidate
Ember / Roar / Leer / Odor Sleuth
@ none

SCYTHER
Atropos Lv17
Lonely/Technician
Pursuit / Agility / False Swipe / Focus Energy
@ none

BUTTERFREE
Friendly Lv22
Serious/Compoundeyes
Confusion / Whirlwind / Gust / Sleep Powder
@ none

QUILAVA
Vesuvius Lv22
Lax/Blaze
Quick Attack / Leer / Flame Wheel / SmokeScreen
@ none

WEEPINBELL
GetB*tches Lv22
Mild/Chlorophyll
Vine Whip / Growth / Wrap / Stun Spore
@ Miracle Seed​

I'm also noticing my team gets wrecked by Rock-types. Hm.

Currently training a Honchkrow. Brave Bird from this thing HURTS. I've played through HeartGold specifically to get a Honchkrow with Brave Bird. Go figure.

Began a Nuzlocke which I'm posting a storyish version of here. So far I've only got my starter and gotten as far as the end of the first Rival Battle though. Currently working on the first story post to go along with it.

My current soulsilver can be found here. You'll know it when you see it. Currently trying to catch Ho-Oh, if you have any tips please PLEASE message me. :3

I have begun to do this in my Soul Silver of my long lost Silver team, my best game.

I am only in Ekrotek but I have caught about half the pokedex as I want to fill it, and I have so far caught a son for my beloved Silver(traded from Yellow) Pigeot, Windy II, and a daughter of my Furret Muffin II. Both parents were at level 100 along with one more whose child is not available in the game yet, my dragonite Norbert.

So...I restarted my SS file but have now reached the point I had been at before. Once again I have Windy II and trying to work on my pokedex with no as much progress this time and at this point as in the other file.

Back
Top Bottom