• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What do you think of fellow forumgoers

Tailsy, put this in your signature:

2331614620_5b04337a04_o.jpg

Might wanna resize it though.

why would you need to resize it
I think it would be perfect at that size

I like Alex Pettyfer more, though. ):
OMG!! that means ur a racist!! stop postin all that damn racist crap!!

Seriously I don't know who the hell that kid is but he looks like a huge douchebag.

Here use my friend instead:

istockphoto_1685821_tooth_fairy_clown.jpg

Her name is Lilith and she is my pet demon.

That watermark? It's dark magic. Don't fuck with her or you'll have one too.

Retsu that is actually creepy as shit. Watermark and all.

... Whatever you want to think, Xikaze.

Arylett's name mixes up its letters in my typing skillz and "Arylett[verb]" reminds me of Larissa and her Larissa[verb]s.

Hmm... my name mixes up a lot of letters in typing skillz it would particularly seem.

I wonder if she ever had.... Larissajuxtaposition? Yeah. There's Arylettjuxtaposition. What that even means, I don't know. Oh and there's not just verbs! There's nouns in there too... and an adjective every now and then. Like... Arylettjumpers. Oh and Arylettstupidity. And Arylettsomethingorother. And Arylettdoesnotandwillnotstopbecausethisistoomuchfun.

;;Looks at Creepy Zombie Picture;; And that is just o.O*!Worthy.

In general I think the people here are nice and fairly welcoming. Arylett's very nice. Besides that I don't really know anyone that well.

Retsu: Your avatars are creepy. Not all of them, just some.
Xikaze: You seen cool because of your avatar 8). And I don't know how to pronounce your name. I just say 'zixaze'.
Arylett: You're the only person I know who can get away with your tilde overuse. Also I'm not sure why you use two semi-colons when you say what you're doing.
Ramsie: Don't know who you are sorry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom