• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Shop] Little Shop of Horrors

Moreso a bunch of wants, but I can offer things. :D

Sooo, what do I have to offer? Not all that much. If I ever find my Diamond or Emerald versions, I'll be able to offer Pokemon from them, but until then I don't have much to offer.

Current "Offers"
In quotes because I don't have the greatest selection to offer at the moment. I have a few hard-to-get and a couple version exclusives.
Skorupi
Tropius
Tangela
Electabuzz
Yanma
Snorunt (Female)
Eevee
Munchlax
Spiritomb
Skarmory
Omanyte
Aerodactyl
Anorith
Charmander
Chimchar
Cranidos

It's not that great of a selection at the moment, but I'll be able to get more of one later, if you all can help me out with one aspect.

Current Wants
This will be updated a lot. As of now, there are a shitload of Pokemon I want, but I'm not going to put them all here. Right now, I'll focus on the primary Pokemon I want.
Torchic line
Treecko line
Johto starters
Misdreavus/Mismagius
Glameow/Purugly

Offered Items
Kebia Berry (Weakens Super-effective Poison attack)
Kasib Berry (Weakens Super-effective Ghost attack)
Babiri Berry (Weakens Super-effective Steel attack)
TM 27 Return
TM 55 Brine
TM 57 Charge Beam
TM 60 Drain Punch
Rare Candy (x1)
Up-Grade (x1)

If for some reason I do not want to trade with you, then I will type up an excellent reason and say no way.

:D Friendly Friend Codes of Friendship :D
Platinum: 1033 0563 8484
Diamond: Will be posted when I find it. D:

Last edited:
Umm.. would a mudkip/torchic/treecko/impish, egg move aron/squirtle/bulbasaur/charmander be enough for TM 72?
P.S. I can give you a ditto but I still have only 1, so...
(might get some later)

Umm....Could you add the kangaskhan?
(if not starly would do)

Giving FC in a few minutes.

Err...
1) There's an extremly big problem: my torchic family is stored on my diamond which disappeared.
2) May I give you a charamnder with belly drum/flamethrower?

Umm... Yea, that can work, but any chance you have time right now? You seem to be on.

(P.S. On saturday I have a family trip and will come bakc at 4:30 PM GMT.)

Back
Top Bottom