• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hey Guys!

Shinecune101

Pronoun
she
So I've been a fan of this website for a while, and I decided to make an account.

Honestly, I had trouble with registering, as I activated my account and was confused as to why I wasn't able to post anything, then I realized I had to click the link at the bottom of the rules. :P

I enjoy Pokémon (duh) a lot, as well as other miscellanies games and shows and books and fandoms. I also like to draw and to write, but that doesn't mean I'm not encouraged enough to do it often. And it doesn't mean I'm good at it either. :P

I also like to code and stuff and am planning to launch a website made from scratch with my creations. I'm looking forward to it, and I hope everything goes smoothly.

Anyway, I'm glad to be on here and I hope that I'll be able to get along with all of you wonderful people and I can make some friends. :grin:

Welcome to the forums, Shine, where we drink tea, eat cod, and discuss Pokemon! (I hope you don't mind me calling you Shine, btw.) Since you clearly have impeccable taste in picking forums to register on, I'll give you some places that are worth a look on here:
The ASB forum is always super fun, and pretty popular on here, and is making a comeback for Sun/Moon
The Mafia forum is another fan favorite on here, and is also a really fun game.
The Forum Games forum is another great forum, and is great for killing time, and having a laugh.

But, of course, those are just my top picks; you can start wherever you want :P. Anyway, enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums, Shine, where we drink tea, eat cod, and discuss Pokemon! (I hope you don't mind me calling you Shine, btw.) Since you clearly have impeccable taste in picking forums to register on, I'll give you some places that are worth a look on here:
The ASB forum is always super fun, and pretty popular on here, and is making a comeback for Sun/Moon
The Mafia forum is another fan favorite on here, and is also a really fun game.
The Forum Games forum is another great forum, and is great for killing time, and having a laugh.

But, of course, those are just my top picks; you can start wherever you want :P. Anyway, enjoy your stay!

Hey thanks, Stryke! (And yes, it's okay. I actually forgot to mention that you can call me Shine because that's what even calls me anyway. :P)

And I've actually never tried ASB, and now that you mention it when I'm not being lazy I'll give it a try maybe. I've never really participated in forum games before, so I may try it too. And I love mafia.

Thanks for replying, and I appreciate the guidance. :)

Back
Top Bottom