• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yu-Gi-Oh Abridged

hopeandjoy

yan ya yan ya yaa iii yaaa
Well, SOMEBODY was going to do it. So I took the liberty to do so.

"My Millenum Rod only works on guys named Steve. And girls named Steve, but those are mutch harder to come by."

"Screw the money, I have rules! Wait. Let me try that again..."

"Burn everything! Burn it to the ground!"

"Trust me, you don't want that. She'll sing Disney songs and birds will randomly attack you!"

http://www.yugiohtheabridgedseries.com/

Discuss!

Re: Screw the rules, I'm a fan!

I love that series. Here are some of my favorite lines:

"Kitty!" "I am not a kitty!" "Oh shut up, Kitty."

"Slifer no swiping! Slifer no swiping! Slifer no swiping!" "Aww, man..."

"Attention duelists! my hair is assaulting you!" "I'm actually going to do something for once! My voice gives me super strength!" "Yes, but my hair gives me the power to defy gravity!"

"That's what he used to kill my harpies!" "You have herpes?" "No, harpies!" "Stop saying herpes!"

"Hey Sasuke, you're very emo. You like listening to bands like Linkin Park 'cause you're emo. Did I mention you're emo?"

"Rejected!"

Castform, wrong thread. =P

"Of course I have a reason!" "Oh, goodie! Do you feel like sharing it with the class?" "No! It's a secret."

"I can do what I want because I'm voiced by DAN GREEN!"

"This game confuses me. There are no cards or life points. How are you supposed to play it?

By acting like a total spaz. That's why I'm so good at it!"

"Hey Sasuke, you're very emo. You like listening to bands like Linkin Park 'cause you're emo. Did I mention you're emo?"
It's funny because he's emo!

AH! Sorry! I was sure I was in a introduction thread seconds before I posted that.....

"Who's that Mokemon? It's Buneary!" "Buneary Buneary!"
"Charmander Char!" "Shut up, Charmander! I mean, Mokuba."
"EGYPTIAN RAGE!" "Hey, that's just like BROOKLYN RAGE!" "No, it's different because I said Egyptian."
"Pharaoh! The Thief King's men are killing everyone in the city! What should we do?" "Wah wah! Baby Pharaoh want milk! Somebody fetch me a nipple!" "You're just *bleep*ing me, aren't you?" "Indeed I am."
"Holy *bleep* on a *bleep* sandwich with *bleep* on top... and a side helping of *bleep*!"
"Ew, you guys have cooties!" "Your mother has cooties!" "Your mother plays card games in Hell!" "I know! That's because I killed her!" "Oh."
"Now the emo's attacking a log!"

My favorite part is the part where Bakura and Pegasus are in a room together, and the dialogue goes something like this:

"we are going to duel"
"but i don't have my cards!"
"not with cards, with ANCIENT EGYPTIAN LASER BEAMS"

and then little beams come out of their millenium items and it says "THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENS IN THE SHOW" at the bottom of the screen. So. Awesome.

"Breasts have arrived!"
"Where we're dueling, we don't need cards! We're going to do battle with ANCIENT EGYPTIAN LASER BEAMS!"
"If you come with me, I will show you why I hang donuts from my ears!"
"A ghost of a chance!"
"Okay, time out. Does anyone here actually believe for even one second that this guy's a ghost?" "I do!" "Anyone besides Tristan?" "I do!"
"If you're a ghost, then I'm straight!"
"A-ha! See, you're not a ghost at all! You're some kind of... gay clown, apparently."
"I swear it on the life of my pink shirt!"

I love it. In America.

I forgot:

"It's called cheating. Deal with it!"

"DUEL DISK SYSTEM! Trademark."

"I say Yugi, can I be in this episode-Oh bugger!"

"You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. Hulk Smash!"

"Get your hairy balls out of my face!" (He's talking about a Kuriboh)

"Those guys are cheating! Just like every other character on this show!"

"And Mega Ultra Chicken!" "Chicken, arise! Arise, chicken! Arise!"

"For the last time, we're not killing him! Even if we did, those EFtards would just censor it!" (ABSOLUTE FUNNIEST WAY TO CENSOR THE F WORD)

"Yugi! You can't die! If you did, 4Kids would have censored it!"

"You're gonna make my character look like a total b**** if you do this for me!" "That's just it, Joey. You are a total b****." "God, you are such an asshole." "Talk to the hand, b****!"

"I have ESP." "Whooooa. Too much information, lady!" "ESP, not PMS!"

All of Yami's swearfest is made of awesome. In fact, episode 25 is just awesome.

"Oh my God, a giant rock! It's a rock, and it's giant."

"My Millennium Necklace allows me to see into the future and break the fourth wall."

"Must... Risk... Life... For cards..."

Back
Top Bottom