• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

What series do you play?

Pokemon
Ace Attorney/Phoenix Wright
Final Fantasy
Metal Gear Solid
Kingdom Hearts
Legend of Zelda
Mario
Super Smash Bros.
Tales of
Sonic the Hedgehog
Puyo Pop

Possibly more I'm forgetting.

Pokémon
Summon Night
Sekaiju no Meikyuu
Luminous Arc
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona
Rockman.EXE/Ryuusei no Rockman
Final Fantasy
Fire Emblem
Pre-three-dimensional Tales of
Dept. Heaven

I think that's everything.

Last edited:
Series I play:
Pokémon (including Mystery Dungeon)
Mario (including Paper, & Luigi, and Kart)
Zelda
Super Smash Bros.
Baldur's Gate

Series I have one of so far but plan to get others of:
Animal Crossing (Wild World)
Kirby (Squeak Squad)
Metroid (Zero Mission)

Pokemon
Pokemon
Pokemon...... yeah. almost every single game I own is pokemon. (is completely obsessed)
I think I only have six that aren't, and there's only one of those that I bought myself. (drawn to life!)

Pokémon, and uh... that's about it. I would bring up something obscure, like Dungeon Keeper, but EA Games put that out before it got going.

Back
Top Bottom