• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

SSB Rosters

Ambipom

Stangers are just friends you've never met~
We've had a lot of SSB threads lately, but I didn't see this. Characters are arguably one of the most important things in Super Smash Bros, and I've seen a lot of topics like this in other forums, so I made this.

Anyway...

Mario: Mario, Peach, Bowser, Paper Mario *Bowser Jr, *Luigi, *Dimentio
The Legend of Zelda: Link, Zelda/Sheik, Midna and Wolf Link, *Toon Link, *Skull Kid, *Tetra, *Ganondorf
Pokemon: Pikachu, Pokemon Trainer, Meowth, *Blaziken, *Jigglypuff, *Darkrai
Kirby: Kirby, King Dedede, Meta Knight, *Knuckle Joe
Star Fox: Fox, *Falco, *Krystal
Metroid: Samus/ZSS, *Ridley
DK: Donkey Kong, Diddy Kong, King K. Rool
Yoshi: Yoshi
MOTHER: Lucas, *Ness, *Masked Man
F-Zero: *Captian Falcon, *Black Shadow
Fire Emblem: Ike, Marth, *Sigurd, *Black Knight
Wario: Wario, Waluigi
Single Series: Isaac, Stafy, Tom Nook, Chibi-Robo, Olimar, *Jill Dozer, *Ray 01 *Little Mac (He's getting a new game so I didn't count him as classic)
Classic: Pit, Ice Climbers, Balloon Fighter, *Sukapon, *ROB, *Mr. Game and Watch
3rd Party: *Sonic, *Tails, *Snake, *Megaman, *Geno, *Billy Hatcher

64 characters. What is your ideal character roster?

Last edited:
For new characters

Darkrai, Croagunk, Kecleon, Meowth, Coronamon, Lunamon, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Waluigi, Samurai Goro, Krystal, Ridley, King K. Rool, Dixie Kong, Knuckle Joe, Midna,

Ah... this reminds me of when I was creating the Eon War's List

Mario: Mario, Bowser, peach, Luigi, Bowser Jr., Dimentio
Zelda: Link, Zelda/Shiek, Ganondorf, Toon Link, Midna
Pokemon: Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Trainer, Lucario(No change)
Metroid: Samus/Zamus, Dark Samus, Rundas, Ridley, Ghor, Gandrayda
StarFox: Fox, Falco, Wolf(Again, no change)
DK: DK and Diddy
Warioware: Wario
Fire Emblem: Marth, Ike, Black knight
F-Zero: Captain Falcon
Earthbound: Lucas and ness
Yoshis' island: Yoshi, Baby mario and baby Luigi
Nintendo's "Etceteras": R.O.B., Game and Watch, ice Climbers
Sega/Konomi: SOnic, Snake, Shadow, Grey Fox, Mecha Sonic

And that totals to 44 Characters, if you don't count Shiek and ZSS

Back
Top Bottom