• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Who's your favorite Kingdom Hearts character?

Zexion. Marluxia's not far behind, though, and Lexaeus and Vexen are neat, too. loev for manipulative bastards and the manipulative bastard's assistant and the crazy mad scientist who everyone hates~~ Larxene's pretty cool, but picking on the replica is sad and easy. :( Leave the replica alone, Larxene~ go molest Sora or Namine (mainly Namine) IT'S FUNNIER

This thread needs more Riku Replica. POOR REPLICA no one ever remembers him and he's much cooler than Riku. Riku's an ass and mopes for stupid things. Like destroying the world! WHO CARES, RIKU, THEY ALL GOT BETTER LATER. STOP MOPING IN THE DARKNESS WITH CAPTAIN PEDO.

I stopped liking Sora and Riku around "Kairi! Kairi! Open your eyes!" "The princess has lost her heart. She cannot wake up." "You're not... Riku!?" "The princess's heart is responding! KAIRI'S HEART RESTS WITHIN YOU" "...Kairi... Kairi's inside me!?" blah blah blah blah blah go die :( Riku never really recovered from that -- great job helping Captain Asshole aka DARKNESS IN ZERO man he's corny, Riku! Next thing you know, you'll be kidnapping young boys and helping people mindwipe them--oh wait you already did -- and Sora's kinda dumb. "Oh, the giant robot just wanted to get a heart! I feel kinda bad for it...." so do the villains, dude. THEY MAY BE ASSHOLES BUT AT LEAST THEIR INTENTIONS ARE ... ... ... NOT AS BAD AS MALEFICENT'S!? And yet he sides with the self-proclaimed QUEEN OF ALL EVIL? Sora, Sora, what are you thinking none of this makes any sense at least their plot doesn't involve TAKING OVER THE UNIVERSE. WITH EVIL.

Also you know the hero's dumb if Donald Duck calls him out on being an ass. Just... yeah.

Last edited:
Larxene.

Badass incarnate. She should've had a lance or something instead of knives. Also, we need more girls in the Organization. Preferably someone to replace Marly.

Don't forget that they've added Aqua -- who seems to actually have a personality, fuck yeah! -- and Kairi Kairi's Nobody Kairi's other Nobody Xion.

While I'm not a real Kingdom Hearts fan, I like Marluxia, due the fact he is absolutely fabulous~ got a scythe, a pretty cool one too.

I take it back.

My definite fave is:
80px-Bulky_Vendor.jpg

BULKY VENDOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

Synthesis buff ftw

they also conveniently appear in a certain order:
Gamespot quote:

Land of Dragons | Checkpoint
Beast's Castle | West Hall
Agrabah | Bazaar
Halloween Town | Candy Cane Lane (Two Bulky Vendors spawn here!)***
Olympus Coliseum | Cave of the Dead: Entrance (Two BVs again!)

Back
Top Bottom