• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Halloween

how did i not see this

Trick or Treating is tonight here (I have no idea why it isn't actually on Halloween, but oh well) and I'll be going as a last-minute V. My mum bought the mask a while ago, I forget why, and I don't have an actual cloak but I have a long black coat that sort of looks like one in the right light I guess.
Shoes. Hm. I don't actually remember what shoes V had, but I don't think anyone is likely to notice. I'll edit in some pics here later tonight.

Unrelated to the above, I've got a thing going where I carve my jack-o-lantern as something related to what I went as last year. Last year I found a stencil of Navi (I'd gone as Link the year before) and this year, as I was a Scout last year, I've carved the Team Fortress 2 logo. I'll get some pics here in a minute or so.

EDIT: Jack-o-Lantern Fortress (linked for huge)

I was thinking of going as V as well, but i can't find a Guy Fawkes mask.

So, I'm participating in the Plants vs. Zombies walk in the Halloween parade. I'm going as Ladder Zombie. Shouldn't be that hard. Just need to borrow one of my dad's flannel shirts and find a ladder that won't hurt my arms after walking with it for two hours.

PvZ_Ladder.jpg

Also, that Team Fortress 2 Pumpkin isn't as awesome as the Duke Nukem Forever pumpkin I found on IGN. (link)

Amazingly, I actually found a fake moustache at Wal-Mart this year.

It's closer to Luigi's than it is to Mario's, but I guess it works. If I can get some white gloves and maybe some brown shoes before the end of this week, I'll actually have a costume for once.

I'm going all black this year. Black clothes, black lips, black eyes, black nails... I haven't gotten any hair color, though :/

To me, Halloween is supposed to be when you dress up as something frightening and scary. General cosplaying is so not Halloween to me :<

...Black, lovely contacts :)

Circus Contraption is my music of choice, as well as the classic sound effect discs.

Almost done with the costume~

my friend and i were going to go to a go-kart and drive go-karts, but he couldn't provide a lot of information as far as the venue goes, so that's a bust.

i'll probably be lame and write supplements for my college applications. i don't live in a neighborhoord with kids.

Though lacking a moustache, I'ma be Luigi.

Which is basically Jeans, green cap and a green shirt. Oh and some gloves, if I can get any. Although, I'll need them before 8 tonight, so I won't.
Yeah, no our Hallowe'en party isn't on Hallowe'en anymore, so it's tonight. I'll be the only non-vampire/French maid there, I assure you.

Though lacking a moustache, I'ma be Luigi.

Which is basically Jeans, green cap and a green shirt. Oh and some gloves, if I can get any. Although, I'll need them before 8 tonight, so I won't.
Yeah, no our Hallowe'en party isn't on Hallowe'en anymore, so it's tonight. I'll be the only non-vampire/French maid there, I assure you.

I dressed up as Luigi once. For gloves I just wore two sets of disposable transparent cleaning gloves on top of each other. Worked well enough.

Trick-or-Treat is tonight where I live(weird, I know), and I'll be handing out candy. I'm going to dress up as a penguin.

Penguiiiin~

Hm, I'm having trouble making the Zombie's head. I can either shave my head (when hell freezes over) or get a weird helmet thing.

My mom's sewing my costume tonight, and Halloween's the day after tomorrow.

The best thing about October 30th this year is that I get to wear my Kokoro-espeon costume to school and then I go to the Halloween dance :)

And more than likely I'll go trick-or-treating with my best friend as well... the next two days will be made of awesome.

I am now the proud owner of a boiler suit and knifewrench (which is actually a very tacky toy wrench badly duct-taped to one of those retractable toy knives and painted grey because it was yellow and rubbish). Hopefully the mop will turn up eventually too, and I also need to get hold of a spray-bottle so I can fill it with blue Powerade and re-enact the scene where the Janitor drinks "bleach" in front of Dr Kelso.

I dressed up as Luigi once. For gloves I just wore two sets of disposable transparent cleaning gloves on top of each other. Worked well enough.

Hmm. The gloves were the only major thing I was missing from my Mario costume (nobody's gonna look at the shoes when I've got a fake moustache and a hat with an M on it, so I doubt they'll notice that Mario's shoes are supposed to be brown.)

I might try that... if I actually have any rubber gloves laying around...

They sell mario/luigi costumes at walmart... it's awesome.

Crown fell through but it's ok, the rest of my costume looks sweet. If I ever go to a con I wanna wear it there too.

They sell mario/luigi costumes at walmart... it's awesome.

They don't have them at the Wal-Mart where I live. Of course, I live in the middle of nowhere, so that might have something to do with that...

I went to a Halloween cosplay, my first "con"(I don't know if you could call this one a con but meh). Because I didn't have any time to make a proper costume, I was Leekspin Orohime(you can all start hating me now) with some thrown-together clothes. My mom made a leek which was one of the important parts of it. Next time I'll use a lot more time on my costume for sure^^

I actually got asked by some strangers if they could borrow my leek and spin it, it was awesome^^

Back
Top Bottom