• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

TCoD WSC: Week 18!

Aisling

Super Moderator

Banner by Tiffano

Theme: Fakemon

Medium: Splice/Scratch

Straight from the Idea Thread, "a Fakemon that leaves a lot up to the imagination" will be this week's theme! This week, you'll be designing/spriting a Fakemon that...

• Is predominately purple
  • Has spots
  • Has three eyes
It can be any type, any size, any stage, and have any additional details as you like, but it must have those three details!

Please review the rules linked above before entering and make sure your entry meets all the criteria!

Happy Spriting!

you said it leaves a lot to the imagination, so here's something that does precisely that on the topic on what the heck it is.
sprotty.png
- Sprotty

Actually, FMC, it looks like you made it to the finals for week 17... (along with myself and Peegeray)
Gah! Do I enforce that new rule or not? I'm such a pussy. ; ;

And because apparently the website was having trouble (at least for me),

Week 18 has been extended for another week.

Last edited:
um... bynibeb... you copied one of the monsters from drawn to life almost exactly, except it has a scarf sometimes

Exactly what I was about to say!

Let's compare:
snow_baki.gif
&
forest_baki.gif

His

Pretty good though, if you consider the fact that he didn't just splice the two sprites together... but it's still copying...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom