• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Requests Open [suggestions] I'M BORED*, GIVE ME REQUESTS

Crazy Linoone

broke ASB
*procrastinating

Will draw whatever. Humans, pokemon, mechas... Quality not guarenteed. The style will always be 100% anime though, because I'm terrible like that.

Will draw requests in the order of WHATEVER SEEMS MOST INTERESTING AT THE TIME, so if I skip yours, well. Post again with more interesing and maybe I'll come back to it later. (If you add action/personality to your request description (moe schoolgirl vs moe schoolgirl PUNCHING GODZILLA IN THE FACE), the probability that I'll draw it increases by a lot. Also, if you don't post a reference image, please describe the character using as many words as you can.)

Critique welcome.

No samples yet because I'm lazy.

A Ludicolo ( my spirit Pokémon :3 ) at a party with other Ludicolos, but my Ludicolo's fur is dark blue where it would be tan, and dark green on the Lilypad. Also, there's pokeballs balancing on the lilypad and my Ludicolo has a Quick Ball necklace. Because quickball masterrace bruh.

edit: the aforementioned Ludicolo is now my avatar because Ludicolos are adorbs

Last edited:
A battalion of puppies driving old-school fighter planes (like wwI or II era planes, your pick). They should be wearing aviator hats, goggles, and scarves.

Back
Top Bottom