• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

If you chose Pokémon mascot...

Re: If you chose Pokémon mascot...

i agree with a lot of people that meowth or sandshrew/sandslash would make kickass mascots. also there should be a team rocket game and the end of nugget bridge always pissed me off (and still does), but that's off-topic.

meowth and sandslash are both cute and badass and those are the two things you need. pikachu sort of accomplishes cuteness but that's it.

also dragonair. dragonair is badass and adorable and beautiful and pretty much amazing, i'd personally pick either it or sandslash.

or jynx for the lulz

You people know there is a modded version of pokemon that goes from the team rocket perspective? You can steal pokemon. It's not finished yet, but it's playable, it's called Pokemon Toxic Purple. It's a hack on FireRed.

Magikarp. For the luuls. Think:

Ash would recieve a Magikarp from Oak, travel far and wide and get his ass kicked by gyms, but Magikarp doesn't want to evovle. Then it learns Bounce and begins to own everyone.

Screw the orginals, Mewtwo is the new mascot.

(I'mtoolazytopostthespritessoI'lljustwritethishere)

reasons:

-He's feline-looking, which should be "down wit da kidz" who are all hip and enjoy "LOLcats" and whatever other cat-based humor sites those crazy kids are currently using.

-He uses his FUCKING INSANE TELIKINESIS TO BREAK SMASH DESTROY EVIL SCIENCE LABORATORY EQUIPMENT SHIT SMASH KABAM EXPLOSION HOLY FUCK MY ARMS AAAGGGHHHHH

-He's been with us from the start

-He has freakin' awesome poke-boobs.

They're going to release special Mewtwo PalePurpleish edition in which you save the universe from Team LAME-ASS LOSERS from making everything totally suck balls by using your INSANE TELIKENESIS POWER! Also, the evil team fight exclusively with MR. MIIIIIME!! AHAHAHAH!!!!

Smugleaf-Pikachu-PffI-am-already-the-new-mascot-and-I-am-not-even-in-a-fucking-game.jpg

^^That is awesome

They're going to release special Snorlax edition BluishBlack version where you and Snorlax have to save the world from Team Workout (who want to encourage physical activity, get you to have a healthy diet, and *gasp* destroy all videogames so that you have nothing left to do but exercise (the bastards!)). Only when you obtain Snorlax it falls on you and flattens you, so you can't do anything for the entire game. It will be the best selling game in 2012.
And so is this.

Seriously though, Dragonite because...it's a cuddly dragon, I suppose.

You win, my friend.

BUUUUT if I had to choose other than that, hm... I'd probably go with all of the Kanto starters; the reason being is that, well, they were the first three Pokemon that you had a choice from in the very first two Pokemon games. I dunno, it just... sort of makes sense in my head, I think. :P

Rukario (Lucario) or Myuu (Mew)

;3

EDIT: Or classic Clefairy. Sorta a bummer we didn't get the pink mascot we were gonna get...i like pink.....

Back
Top Bottom