• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

You know just who I am, don't be so distant...

Cryssie

Ebonclad Enigma
In the possible event that you don't know me, I'm Cryssie, and I'm an ambidextrous whale surfer from Mongolia with an impressive fine bone china collection and a certain fondness for fifth century Martian romantic poetry.

Actually, I can't or won't describe myself adequately, so you'll just have to wonder! :D

*Shoos header away.*

I know about the plastic monkeys and the rocks, Cryssie!

Poor (if not somewhat creepy) Blue Badger! :<

He died with TCoDf #1.
Welcome to TCoDf #2!

(vBulletin versions...)

Sad story, that. You do realize that I will make up my own cryssie backstory, right?
er..I mean Hello and welcome to TCoDFv4!

Cryssie~
I've never actually talked to you, but I want to now because you're cool and you have a Phoenix Wright Obsession! thing in your sig, and I really need one of those, because that's exactly how I feel too.

Anyway, h'lo. :3

I know about the plastic monkeys and the rocks, Cryssie!
D: You know too much.

Poor (if not somewhat creepy) Blue Badger! :<

He died with TCoDf #1.
Welcome to TCoDf #2!
Actually, this is... TCoD v4 now, I'm pretty sure! And I might have put him (or his creepy red relative) back in my sig, bit HTML sigs don't seem to be implemented yet.

... The header is still there. ;;

EDIT: And hello and hello. :D Feel free to make use of the "Obsession!" thing yourself, by the way, Mhals (I'm used to thinking of you as Mhals xD). And I'm usually on the #tcod IRC channel if you want to talk to me sometime. :D

Hey don't forget about having Danni throwing cat carcasses at you.

...what? Don't tell me you guys forgot that?

...Interesting story you have there. Yep.

Of course, I know you're kidding.. nobody likes fifth century Martian romantic poetry.

Hey don't forget about having Danni throwing cat carcasses at you.

...what? Don't tell me you guys forgot that?
Heheh, yeah, it's awesome when she does tha- I mean... lies! Lies and slander. ;;

... Hello.

...Interesting story you have there. Yep.

Of course, I know you're kidding.. nobody likes fifth century Martian romantic poetry.
It's... it's an acquired taste. >:|

Back
Top Bottom