• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 228 87.7%
  • No

Votes: 32 12.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one would come near this without a forty five foot pole, especially not for sex.

Sorry, Arylett, but you are wrong. At least for the first part.

And please redefine-I mean-I am 13, go to a prestigious private school, like pokemon, and am a nerd, to quote Lucas, 'figure it out.'

Last edited:
Tab A, Slot B, have you done it
that is a silly definition
you're forgetting slots C through E
plus a lot of other tab/slot combinations
I guess you could also tape another tab A over a slot B

I'm not voting because if I say no, I'm lying by omission, and if I say yes, I'm lying by omission

that is a silly definition
you're forgetting slots C through E
plus a lot of other tab/slot combinations
I guess you could also tape another tab A over a slot B

I'm not voting because if I say no, I'm lying by omission, and if I say yes, I'm lying by omission

Zhorken stop ruining my easy definitions

'Virginity' is an awfully vague term. Really it can encompass any number of the following questions:

- Has your vagina, if applicable, been penetrated by a phallic object controlled by another person?
- Has your anus been penetrated by a phallic object controlled by another person?
- Have you yourself penetrated another person's vagina or anus with a phallic object?
- Have you consciously stimulated the genitals of another person in some manner?
- Have your genitals been consciously stimulated by another person in some manner?
- Have you willingly participated in any of the preceding?

If the answer to all is no, then you are a virgin. Generally, having answered yes to any of the first three makes you not a virgin, although some would argue that if the answer to the final question is no, you are still for all intents and purposes one. The fourth and fifth may or may not be included in any particular individual's definition of losing virginity.

GOD DAMMIT I SAID SHUT UP ;__;

you're all so mean to me ;; I KNOW WHAT I'M IMPLYING

Well, by Butterfree's very clarifying post, I may or not be a virgin, depending on one's standards (With "yes" being the answer to the last question).

Last edited:
Have you ever had sexual intercourse?
  • Yes
  • No

Don't lie to me.
  • Okay
  • I'm not

It's okay, you can tell me the truth. I'm a doctor.
  • Okay, I'm a virgin

You're shitting me. What a loser!

Last edited:
I am. For now...

Nah seriously, I'm getting none in the near future. XD I don't see the point in going mad for it the moment I'm legal (which I have been for a year).

'Virginity' is an awfully vague term. Really it can encompass any number of the following questions:

- Has your vagina, if applicable, been penetrated by a phallic object controlled by another person?
- Has your anus been penetrated by a phallic object controlled by another person?
- Have you yourself penetrated another person's vagina or anus with a phallic object?
- Have you consciously stimulated the genitals of another person in some manner?
- Have your genitals been consciously stimulated by another person in some manner?
- Have you willingly participated in any of the preceding?

If the answer to all is no, then you are a virgin. Generally, having answered yes to any of the first three makes you not a virgin, although some would argue that if the answer to the final question is no, you are still for all intents and purposes one. The fourth and fifth may or may not be included in any particular individual's definition of losing virginity.

I don't really see number four as being a reason to not be considered a virgin anymore. However, by the standards of five, then, no, I am not a virgin.

+1 to No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom