• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Holy fuck.

Don't worry, adorable cats are here to save your sanity.

dsc_0031-560.jpg

From Mother: Looks Photoshopped.

From me: In the name of all things fondued, what happened?

EDIT: WHAT IF THE CATS HAD HUMAN FACES? WHAT THEN, GUYS, WHAT THEN?

I dunno. It was really creepy.

...But isn't it rather 'convienient' that the burned it before anyone got the chance to study it.

And then I repeat you: Holy Fuck!

It's not convinient.

It's what scared villagers when they think the spawn of Satan has just been born.

Seriously, the town's major thought some dude had bopped a goat. You expect them to keep it for science and posterity?

That's fucking nuts!

Shame they couldn't study it though. I would've liked to know what it really was. :(

And now I can't sleep, so it goes

Took the post right out of my keyboard.

It's what scared villagers when they think the spawn of Satan has just been born
Well obviously I know why, I just find it odd why that always seems to happen. Remember the last goat/man? But yeah, you have a point.

It'd be nice if the title or at least the opening post told me what the article's about so I could decide whether or not the thread's worth looking at. ...

But hah, that's awesome. Not very "holy fuck" on its own, though; shame nobody got a chance to study it.

It disappoints me that they thought the mutant was some sort of devil or whatever. It would have been very beneficial to the field of biology.

Don't they still have the body of the dead, c-section'd one? Wasn't the one that got burnt by the stupid villagers the first one? Or am I misreading it?

Back
Top Bottom