• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

How many of the songs on this list do you know all the lyrics to?

I know all of Smells Like Teen Spirit (along with Weird Al's Smells Like Nirvana.)

I mooooostly know Just Dance.

And I know all of Radiohead's Creep.

I know all of:
- Metallica - "Battery"
- Nirvana - "Smells Like Teen Spirit"
- Men at Work - "Down Under"
- Mötley Crüe - "Dr. Feelgood"
- Radiohead - "Creep"
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - "They're Red Hot"

And most of:
- Pearl Jam - "Even Flow"
- Radiohead - "Karma Police"
- The Vines - "Get Free"

The only one I really knew (and one of the only ones I'd heard of :P) was the Red Dwarf theme.

Also is the Big Bang Theory theme really that hard? All you have to do is remember the history of the universe.

I pretty much know all of:
Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana
Smells Like Nirvana by Weird al Yankovic
Karma Police by Radiohead
Creep by Radiohead
Dragostea Din Tei by O-Zone
The Saga Begins by Weird al Yankovic
IEAIAIO by System of a Down
Chop Suey by System of a Down
Vicarious by Tool
Rosetta Stoned by Tool
Feel Good Inc by Gorillaz
Paper Planes by M.I.A
This Ain't a Scene by Fall Out Boy
Get Free by The Vines

So yeah, actually quite a few from that list.

• Down Under

Aaaand that's about it. I only skimmed over the list, though, so there could be more.

Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
Smells Like Nirvana - Weird Al
La Bamba - Ritchie Valens
Chop Suey - System of a Down
By The Way - Red Hot Chili Peppers
The Beautiful People - Marilyn Manson
The Major General's Song - Gilbert & Sullivan
We Didn't Start the Fire - Billy Joel
Fairytale of New York - The Pogues and Kirsty MacColl
This Ain't A Scene - Fall Out Boy

Is that last one really that hard? I've never know anyone to have trouble with it.

The BeeGees - Stayin' Alive
Lady GaGa - Judas
the Red Dwarf theme song
Billy Joel - We Didn't Start The Fire
The Beatles - I Am The Walrus
The Pogues & Kirsty McColl - Fairy Tale of New York (is this one even hard?)
A-ha - Take On me
PSY - Gangnam Style

also they're not on the list, but I also know all the lyrics to the countries of the world song and the us states and capitals song from Animaniacs.
if i am ever present when someone is playing the name all the states game, i am unbeatable.

I know the We Didn't Start the Fire lyrics but that's it really. I'm pretty bad with music.

if i am ever present when someone is playing the name all the states game, i am unbeatable.

I'm that way with US Presidents, can recite them all in order in less than a minute.

Back
Top Bottom