• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Open] (OOC/Signups)The Soul Guard- "Genocide"

Alright, now I have one question: Anybody want to be "Her Majesty?" It'd be sort of a side role, only needing occasional posts. Basically, she's vey much psychotic, in the creepy religious way. So you get to play at the crazy psycho-bitch sometimes. As well as anybody else she converses with, advisors, messengers, servants, our two young heirs to the throne.

First come first serve. If nobody wants it, I could do it, but I think you guys are a bit more capable.

'Kay, I'm done.

... Oh geeze, I just saw the awesome group pic. It's totally rad Black Yoshi. :D

Ahaha, I thought about drawing a group pic too... If everyone is fine with Black Yoshi's designs of their OCs, I'll give it a go. ;3;

Attention, peoples! The Social Group now has a "Catch-Up Section." You can use this area to help solve little problems like falling behind, writer's block, or complain about how fast or slow the RP is progressing. And it is slow right now, so just a heads up, if you haven't introduced your character yet, we'll be arriving at Blackwell in, like, two posts. So the hugely epic fight would be an excellent spot to jump in. Have a good time out there!

Back
Top Bottom