• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Choose Your Own Adventure] Tales

I'm getting seconded and thirded? Wow...

Erdian Ampraa: Get Fefran to open the letter, then. Hit on sexually harrass her while doing so.

Avecual: Again. Offer it carrots, maybe it will take you in and help you survive the storm.

Seconding.
And Erdian apparently has a thing for Fefran now.

Hasn't he /always/ had a thing for Fefran, though? They were moirails best friends soulmates for life.

Erdian: Pack the letter with you and be on your way. Never know, it might say something different depending on when you decide to open it up.

Avecual: offer carrots

((The generator must hate carrots, because I got a 2, so clearpikmin it is!))
r7ng9t.png

Coming over the suspicion, Erdian opens the letter.

Now this was an interesting letter. Just as peculiar as the origin of the letter. Of course, the letter does not state the author.

Whatever the letter's contents, Erdian must depart for the Spring Country immediately. But what should she take?

5xvpmv.png

"A... a coin, if you'd like...?"
Avecual said weakly. It was a cheap trick, but the best she could muster for her current mind's state. Cold and numb.

There was no response and the snow storm seemed to blaze harder.

Ah, she was dozing off...

33128oh.png

Heaven, perhaps?

Avecual: CARROTS CARROTS CARROTS

Fat will help you whether the storm! Also give the yeti-thing a hug, because that will give his warmth to you.

Erdian: Get a traveling partner. The more the merrier!

Avectual: Obviously it's just a tree or something covered in snow and ice.

ALTERNATIVELY:
It's a friendly yeti person that saves you from the cold.

Erdian: Invite along your boyfriend Fefran Pixess.

((I am convinced the randomizer is prejudiced against carrots or something. I got a 2, so Legendaryseeker99 it is!))
rbxpmr.png

Correct! The Hospitable Snowbeast was merely trying to warn Avecual of the oncoming snow storm.

e0r9nb.png

Slowly, the Snowbeast treads to a nearby village...

1xj5e.png

You are Fefran Pixess a boy. You live in some part elsewhere in the Empraa Estate, since both families share the same estate. Your family are also a wealthy merchant family and have a history of military experience. Your favorite color is green but you wear red because you were taught to. You have been Erdian's friend since childhood and know her better than anyone else.

You have a feeling she's looking for you...

2cfei5k.gif

And you were right.
"Pack up, we're going to the Spring Country."

Avecual: Wake up and become friends with the hospitable snowbeast.
Fefran: Wait a minute, you can't just come in here and tell me "We're going to the spri-"
Erdan: Yes. Yes I can.

((Sorry for the late update. But I got my final exam all patched up and done, so now I have some more free time! Got a 4, so it's Mai!))
2irrn5t.gif

Slowly, Avecual recovers and feels a comfortable and furry arm around her. It was that thing she encountered; but she didn't feel hostility so she didn't resist.
"... What are you?"
The furry beast did not stop but kept on going. It responded telepathically as its gem on its head glowed.
"I am a Snowbeast."
Both conversed together and soon figured out that it was smart to go the village. Avecual was also relieved to discover her CARROT CART would be retrieved.

Yet, she can't help but feel she is missing something...

9qfzuw.png

Fefran already had a bag prepared just in case Erdian would come to his room and tell him to go to the Spring Country.
"That's quite abrupt of you, Erdi."
Fefran said,
"What's with going with the Spring Country?"
"Pixess, you are going. That's final. And don't call me Erdi. I'll explain along the way. We're getting Nitrea.
Fefran shrugged. He was used to Erdian's random announcements. The two walk down the hall. Nitrea lived in the northern area of the capital so they had some walking to do.

Erdian and Fefran: Have a feelings jam on the way there. Discuss the suspicious letter and how important it is to go to Spring County.

Gazela Makate: Stop them on the way there and ask to come. They're your best friends, and no real quest is complete without a trio of friends! Understand none of the serious things at all, and interrupt all important discussion with squeaks/honks.

((Also Erdian looks amazing. I just love her expression!))

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom