• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

VVS Mafia 6 [D1]

:l

Hey DA
How do you ref the Mafia wincondition as?
Is it like, KILL ALL THE TOWN EVAR or what?

'Cause if my doubts of L are true, we might not be as fucked as I think we might be.

kill all the town. It's more sensible than more mafia han innocents because some innocetns might ahve certain roles to help them, so i do it by killing all the town.

So RK-9 claimed Bulletproof Cop and declaired me Town, L claimed Cop and declaired RK-9 Mafia, we lynch RK-9, he flips Town, I'm basically confirmed Town, L looks guilty as hell right now, either you or L is the Mafia.

oh.
gaaah i hate it when i miss stuff in mafias
anyway
what doooo

Well
I'm confirmed Town, so it would be stupid to lynch me (Unless you're Mafia, in which case it's /still/ stupid to lynch me, as the tiebreaker tomorrow will know who's Mafia), and the only other person here is L, who pushed to lynch RK-9 with a Cop fakeclaim.
So I suggest you vote L.

Well
I'm confirmed Town, so it would be stupid to lynch me (Unless you're Mafia, in which case it's /still/ stupid to lynch me, as the tiebreaker tomorrow will know who's Mafia), and the only other person here is L, who pushed to lynch RK-9 with a Cop fakeclaim.
So I suggest you vote L.

You sentance is flawed. If she was mafia and she lynched you, she could kill L at night and win. If she was innocent, acually, it's her choice who to lynch.

LS99 is lynched. Innocent.

Wow, longest VVS in history. Throw a party.

Roles;

LY;Mafia
Mysic;Mafia
LS99;Healer
RK-9;Bulletproof Inspector

Night actions;

NIGHT 0

Mafia tries to kill RK-9 (FAIL)
RK-9 inspects LS99 (INNOCENT)
Turned to day before LS99 was on, but it wouldnt matter

DAY 1

RK-9 roleclaims bulletproof inspector, says LS99 is innocent.
LY fakeclaims inspector, fakeclaims tha RK-9 is mafia
LS99 claims healer
Mystic fakeclaims bulletproof
RK-9 is lynched, innocent

NIGHT 1

LS99 heals himself dammit!
Turns to day before mafia can kill, since they couldnt really kill him either way.

DAY 2

LS99 is lynched. Innocent
Mafia win

THE END!

Would anyone like to mod number seven? I'm pretty tired of modding SO MANY OF THEM! Well...it was only five....

EDIT; I gave a bulletproof inspector and a healer.....i think that made it more justified. It was RK-9's fault for roleclaiming without getting mafia for inspection.

Actually that was what RK-9 needed to do since I had claimed inspector. I agree, it was kind of unbalanced. If I had said LS99 was mafia, I would have been in trouble, but all it probably would have come down to is a coin flip to see who gets lynched, assuming Mystic and I voted for LS and RK-9 and LS voted for me.

Back
Top Bottom