• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Well, Hello, I Suppose

Unoriginal Name

Hello TCoD forums! Time for intoductions that I'll try to make short because long ones will bore you guys.
I've been browsing the main site for a will, and just last week decided to begin lurking in the forums. Today was the day I decided "enough lurking, I'll just simply join." I hope that was the right decision!
So, yeah. Again, hello. I hope to have a good time here!

I do hope you made the right decision!

Welcome to the board. I hope you enjoy it here. Make sure to read the rules, mmkay? If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask me, or any of the other members. Don't worry, we don't bite. Most of us, anyway.

Hello sir! I must say, you have the most creative username I've ever seen!

Welcome to the Cave! Take a Glaceon and a platter of tea and cod, don't be shy! I like your username and hope you like it here.

Don't worry, we don't bite. Most of us, anyway.
unless you want us to

Aaaaaaanyway. My name's Frostagin. I used to give out scones (and sopor slime pies), but a certain user seems to be bent on making sure I don't. which is probably because those scones might be toxic and sopor slime is a green drug but
So, um, have some Faygo while I try to find something to give that isn't potentially dangerous. :p

I'm going to be straightforward- everyone is complimenting your name. It agree, it's extremely unoriginal. Congrats.

I suppose I have to welcome you anyway, because I'm not a douchebag a good person like that. Take this General Nebulon, as well as Private Nebulon (in that order).

196.gif

135.gif

You're welcome. Also, don't lurk in real life. I've tried, and you'll find yourself in pretty extreme situations trying not to be seen. Such as inside the library fish tank.

Toodles!

Back
Top Bottom