• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hell~O!

jayrachi

Slumlord
Pronoun
he
I joined this forum since I enjoy Pokémon, and vBulletin is cool. Found it from the Favourite Pokémon Picker being shared around. I play a lot of games, draw often, and otherwise just hang around.

New here as well, but I'll welcome you anyways. So hello, I'm Dock, both literally and figuratively! Not sure what every does around here yet, but I'm sure we could figure it out. Seems like a lot of posts in the games board, might want to check it out, I stay clear of forum games usually.

Nah I tend to not be super interested in forum games, but I may check it out every now and then. Thanks for the welcome! I forgot to mention in the opening post that I tend to go by Jay.

Welcome! You can just hang around discussions if that's all you want to do, but I would also check out the ASB and Mafia subforums, since they are more active than other parts of the forum and also really fun. ASB is like a hybrid between competitive Pokémon battling and roleplaying where every Pokémon has access to its entire movepool. It's quite addictive. And mafia is a classic game of lying through your teeth and killing your friends. It's also tons of fun. There's also the Safari Zone, a "collect 'em all" style forum game that's also worth checking out. Whatever you like to do, you'll find it in the subforums. The people here are all really nice, so feel free to send anyone a visitor message if you want to chat. I hope you enjoy it here!

I may get into a bit of mafia, and if I find enough free time on my hands, I'll give the roleplaying battle stuff a go too. I've noticed the rest of the subforum seems a bit dead hahah. No worries, though. I don't mind slow-paced conversation.

Thanks for the welcome! Small boards like this always seem to create really nice communities.

Back
Top Bottom