• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Zari Island

Please may I join.
Name: Emerald
Species: Espeon
Personality: Calm and Friendly.
Special features: The ruby on it's head is an Emerald instead of a ruby.

Thanks.

From EeveeSkitty

Flareon-Chan, if EeveeSkitty joins can I have my Miltank suddenly meet her? Moo's stuck...

You can have A MAX of 3 CHARACTERS! OK?! *shot for yelling*
Maybe...I like Cheese...Well, I didn't really get what you meant but that is what I thought...but is that what I'm missing because I read the rules but I really don't get what you're saying. But if I'm in then...if you can't be bothered to go back up and find my joining post again...can I change...new change in bold...

Name: Emerald
Species: Espeon
Personality: Calm and Friendly.
Special features: The ruby on it's head is an Emerald instead of a ruby. If I'm allowed to...Emerald has a move called Psychic Blast. It charges psychic power in her emerald and then releases it. But it's like Solarbeam, it needs a charging turn and like focus punch it can't be hit while charging. It charges faster if Emerald is in horrible danger.

From EeveeSkitty

Last edited:
(I'm gonna make a new character, since I only have two:
Name: Phoenix (Nick)
Species: Growlithe
Personality: Sometimes sarcastic...
Special features: Wears a red tie around his neck

I like cheese!

OK, never mind I'm not joining. It's no one's fault but I just don't really feel like too many RPs. Sorry for random SPAM in this place but really I wanted to join a while ago but now I just don't want to. Sorry.

Yours Sincerely, EeveeSkitty [not From EeveeSkitty]

Can I "kill off" Shiela and Kabuto to make room for another character?

Name: Nasir
Species: Kadabra
Personality: Nasir, of course, has extrasensory powers. He's calm but a bit aroused by the fact that he's a Kadabra. Right now all he wants to do is get a look around this strange place.
Special features: Kadabra

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom