• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Open] Dead Men Shambling, the OOC thread.

Storm Earth and Fire

Would you like to make a contract?
It's gotten big and so I didn't want to do anymore OOC stuff in it. This is the place to be if you want to join.

Announcements:
- Philly now runs this as well as myself. Make him feel welcome. ^_^ I'm still the authority on allowing new folks in, though. Unless I delegate it to philly.

Rules:
- All that normal jazz you should know by now. If you don't, study the RPing guidelines or leave.
- You can toss the gentler cuss words around, but keep the stronger words to a minimum.
- If you want another character, just ask. No, you can't have another character at this time.
- If you want to die, die. But either note it at the start of your post or make it blatantly obvious.
- Read all of the above rules? Have fun.

Form:
Name:
Appearance:
Location: At the time you join. So if you join before the RP starts, whereever your character was when the above events transpired. If you join when the RP is in progress, then go from whenever we are.
Personality: Can be played-out.

Name: Antonio Jones
Appearance: Stands at 5' 7", with black hair and black eyes. His build is slightly more muscular than average. He wears a brown t-shirt and blue jeans under a green-gray camo coat reaching down just past his knees.
Personality: Though a bit shaken at this, he is still mostly clear of mind, and not too prone to panic. He is generally helpful.

Dramatis Personae:
Anastasia Keigwin, Evoli
Stuart Griffith, o_O
Dr. Iain Cromwell, iphillip1
Lilijana 'Lili' Riley, MewXCharmeleonXEevee
Edward Alarik, Full Metal Cookies
Angelo Silver, Midnight
Jac Moon, moon-panther
Jordan Jones, iphillip1
Dr. Ned Alas, Lucas755

Last edited:
Actually, change Jordan's last name to Jones. I want to be able to call him JJ. Plus, you haven't announced me as assistant DM. That should be known.

I have no idea o.o
I can't keep track of it anymore o.o

I'm wherever lili is i guess o.o

I'm now down in the kitchen/living room/wherever, staring at the now-dead once-undead(zombie).

And now I'm in the kitchen, makin' me a PB&J sammich and gettin' milk for the kitteh! And just a question, how far has the infection spread? Since Lili's brother is in Florida and her cousin's at Disneyland(California), can they be threatened?

Oh, alrighty then. Maybe once Lili learns that she can start freaking out again =D.

Back
Top Bottom