• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Open] Electronic Malfunction OOC

Philly

Banned
The OCC for Electronic Malfunction. Please refer here for sign-ups.

"I was working on an upgrade for Porygon-2, but something went horribly wrong. The upgrade I created morphed the Porygon-2 into something glitched. Then it ran away. Into the computer mainframe. Now there have been a ton of glitches started happening in all of the electronics in the region. Now all of Hoenn is in danger due to this morphed pokemon... Porygon-Z. We need to get into the virtual world and eradicate this glitch. If we don't then all technology in the Hoenn region could be ruled by this glitch. And then who knows what could happen."

-Scientific log of Dr. Ruby Cromwell, Ph. D.

You may be a human trainer who has been sent a letter by Dr. Cromwell asking you to come and meet him at his lab in Lilycove City to help him eradicate this glitched Pokemon. You may also be a Pokemon affected by the electromagnetic disturbances and has found out the source being my lab. You have come to my lab and been fitted with a translation bug that allows you to communicate with humans and vice-versa.

Rules:
•Standard RP rules
•You may have 2 characters to begin with, and just ask if you want more
•Put Jerry Rig in your form to prove you read this. But don't make it obvious.
•Put something random in your Character Other column to prove you read these

Forms:
Human Character Form:
Name: (Needs a last name)
Appearance: (Can be a picture, but link to it for space sake)
Bio:(Optional, but a little is preferred)
Personality:(Can be PO)
Other:

Human's Pokemon Form:
Species:
Other:
Disturbed Pokemon Form:
Name:
Bio:(Optional, but a little is preferred)
Personality:(Can be PO)
Other:

My Form:
Name: Dr. Ruby Cromwell
Pokemon:

Species: Blaziken
Nickname: N/A
Other: First Pokemon

Species: Latios
Other:

Species: Pikachu
Nickname: Mauville
Other: Named after the city he was hatched in.

Species: Gallade
Other:

Species: Swellow
Other:

Species: Porygon 2
Other: One of the few Pokemon that can do fair battle against Porygon-Z

Appearance: 6'8", he wears a suit in public, a lab coat in the lab. Broad shoulders brown hair and brown eyes.
Bio: He is a a teacher at the Ketchum Institute of Pokemon, with a private lab where he studies Pokemon such as Porygon 2. He made a small miscalculation in his upgrade disk and turned his Porygon 2 into Porygon-Z.
Personality: PO
Other:

Name: Glitched Cromwell
Pokemon:
Species: Blaziken
Other: First Pokemon

Species: Latios
Other:

Species: Pikachu
Nickname: New Mauville
Other:

Other:

Species: Swellow
Other:

Species: Porygon -Z
Other: A clone of the evil Pokemon that caused the glitch in the electronics of the Hoenn Region.

Appearance: Same as Dr. Cromwell, but is glitchy, so he is disrupted every few seconds.
Bio: Was created by Porygon-Z to challenge the group coming to destroy him.
Personality: None
Other:

Members:

Me/ Dr. Ruby Cromwell, Dark Cromwell
Darksong/ Maelle Sweekie, May Twinkle
Echo/ Ohayou Tenken, Ohaithar Tekken
Lucas755/ Dr. Ned Alas, Professor Ned Sala
Mewtwo/ Floatie the Buizel,Stinker the Buizel
Male Gardevoir/ Gardean the Gardevoir, Attax the Gardevoir
Evoli/ Eive the Eevee, Eive the Glitched Eevee

Last edited:
Re: [Open] Electronic Malfunction OCC

It's supposed to be OOC, for Out of Character, not OCC.

And you put Maelee on the front page, but it's supposed to be Maelle.

All right, for the glitched version:

Name: May Twinkle
Pokémon:

Species- Blaziken
Name- Legend
Gender- Male

Appearance: She has long, straight black hair, longer than Maelle's, and bright green eyes. Her shirt is light green, and dotted with blue morpho butterflies. She wears blue jeans and plain brown running shoes. Her build is of average height, and is rather slim.
Bio: Hm... she's glitched, I guess, so I don't know. But I'm guessing it's because of the Porygon-Z?
Other:I made a poem.
Jerry Rig had a merry fig
Who's telling the story as me,
He ate it witho-

Okay, did I get it right, or do I need to fix something. i might need a bit more explanation on the "glitched" thing.

Last edited:
Sorry, fixed.

NOTICE: Everyone please make a glitched version of their character. They MUST be Gary Stu/ Mary Sues. Same form as original.

Name: Ohaithar Tekken
Appearance: White, super messy, shoulder length hair. Empty, white eyes, and usually has the grin of an insane person. He wears a blue t-shirt and gray jeans.
Bio: Was born of a glitch caused by Porygon-Z
Other: His favorite food is apples, and I'm too lazy to put "Jerry Rig" in this post.

Species: Rotom
Nickname: Fvz3/V
Other: Is black.

Species: Drifloon
Nickname: |</-\5v/\/\1
Other: Is quite "teh glitch".

Name: Vei (Pronounced Vee)
Species: Eevee
Bio: ..Born of a glitch?
Other: Jerry Rig Seinfeild von Joesworth.gov was murdered at approximately 7:45 pm. Fingerprints and fur found indicate that a very nerdy Eevee/Marill hybrid was the killer. It is reported that neighbors heard somebody scream, "This is for having a stupid name!!" at the time of the incident. More news, as it develops. ((xD))

Last edited:
Glitch version:

Name: Attax.
Bio: A glitch born from Porygon-Z
Personality: Easy to piss off, impulsive, a bit hyperactive.
other: Gardean and Attax are stupid puns, try figuring them out! Also, Jerry Rig.

Glitch me up baby!!

Name: Sinker
Species: Buizel
Bio: Glitch born from Porygon-Z
Personality:PO
Other: Jerry Rig.

Hey, there needs to be a Pokemon called floatie. It could be an inner tube with eyes! A counterpart to Drifloon, maybe? xD

Name: Professor Ned Sala
Pokemon:

Species: Heracross
Nickname: Glis
Appearance: A roughly inverted Ned Alas. When he moves, he shimmers in a way that makes him look more like Missingno.
Bio: Was made a few minutes ago, when Dr. Ned Alas entered cyberspace.

Back
Top Bottom