• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Open] Charamon! A Crossover- OOC

Flora

local hellion
Pronoun
they/he/ey
In one universe, there are at least four worlds with known humans:

The first world is known as Earth. It's the planet you and I live on.

The second world doesn't have a specific name, but to most, it's called the Pokemon World. In this world, creatures called Pokemon are trained by humans and use their strange abilities to strengthen themselves.

The third world also doesn't have a specific name, but some refer to it as Parallel Earth. The reason for this name is simple; it's much like Earth, but with certain odd...beings called Shugo Charas. They are much like humans, but smaller, and have odd abilities. Each child has at least one, sometimes two, three, or even four, though they may not know it yet.

The fourth world has a definite name; the name is The Harmonic Planet of Shugo Charas and Pokemon, but everyone calls it the Charamon world. Why?

They have both Shugo Charas and Pokemon!

This world has a PokéAcademy, a school situated in this world's Pallet Town where children from nine to thirteen learn how to train their Pokemon properly.

The "Student Councilors" of this school are called the Guardians. Why? Because, unknown to other kids, they protect the other kids in the school from having their Charas corrupted by a strange group called "Midnight." If, by chance, an unhatched Chara does get corrupted, they, with the help of their own Charas, will help get them back to normal.

Will the Guardians actually defeat Midnight? Or will the corrupted Charas take over?

Rules:

~Okay, not necessarily a rule, but I complied a nice summary of Shugo Chara sutff, so if you're interested, feel free to look here.
~Basic roleplaying guidelines. Follow them.
~If you feel like being the comedic "what-did-you-just-say-Character-Changing-time!" character, I will love you. XP
~Pictures for appearances are always fine.
~The Guardian Chairs are King, Queen, Jack, Ace, and Joker. You know, like the cards.
~Regarding Pokemon levels-they're NOT going to be level 50. You're in a training school. Level 20 is the max.
~Going with the training-school thing, you're not going to have a legendary.
~Still no "put *insertwordhere* in the profile". I'll know if you read the rules.

Bio Skeleton:

Name:
Nickname(s):
Personality:
Appearance: (pictures are always allowed)

Chair: (Jack and King are all that's left. If ya wanna be a Midnight member, feel free to cut this part out. ^^)
Chara: (Name, appearance, and personality)
Chara Nari: (attack and picture)

Pokemon:
Other:

Bio will be posted later. Okay?

Last edited:
Told you I'd join! But I didn't know at first, I don't really hang out in the RP lounge. Notice my total idiocy.

Name: Valkrie Windra
Nickname(s): Valkrie, Dragon
Bio: Uh, grew up in Pallet Town, and went to school at a normal age. Nothing special, nothing different.
Personality: Very impulsive, and is never serious. She is quiet and awkward around unfamiliar people, but is annoying and loud around familiar ones. Valkrie likes her flying types. 'Nuff said, I think.
Appearance: Valkrie Windra. Except without the wings. I love this picture =3

Chair: Queen.

Chara: Valour
Valour is a small, anthropomorphic dragon. She's almost completely black, and has four feathered wings. The tips of her feathers are dark red.

Valour is daring, and usually gets Valkrie in trouble. She is found most of the time flying beside Valkrie's head, or on her shoulder. It's next to impossible to keep her on the ground, not that Valkrie tries. Valour likes to fly. The end.

Chara Nari: Dragon Wing: same picture, but with the wings this time.

Attacks: Feather Storm: Feathers shoot from Dragon Wing's wings, and do damage.
(Is the Chara Nari too... different? And can my Shugo Chara be a dragon-thing? *facepalm* I should just go read the manga.)

Pokemon:

dratini Storm, Female, Level 16.

charmeleon Blaze, Female, Level 18.

Other: insertwordhere! =D

Last edited:
Yeah, Jack has to be male.

Chara Nari! is just Japanese for Character Transformation!

Name: Kamoku Guuzou
Nickname(s): Kamo
Bio: Kamoku was born to a happy couple twelve years ago. As she grew up, her parents noticed that she preferred to sing to herself rather than interact with some of the kids on her block. They tried to get her to be more social by forcing her to play with her cousins. These attempts often ended with shouting matches between Kamoku and her annoying younger cousins.
One day, Kamoku saw a shooting star. She wished that she would have the confidence to possibly become a singer when she got older. The next morning, she found an egg on her bed: pink with a microphone pattern. It later hatched into her Chara: Tori. Since then, she has been trying to help Kamo-chan boost her confidence, with some success, such as helping her make it to the Ace Chair at school.
Personality: Kamoku is shy, and has very few friends because of it. She cannot take compliments very well; when someone compliments her on her singing voice, she oftens stutters. She is rather smart, and often gets called 'nerd' or 'geek.' She doesn't seem to mind, though.
Appearance: ...Yeah.

Chair: Ace
Chara: Tori: Hyper, hyper, hyper. She is usually bouncing off the walls of Kamoku's room (much to Kamoku's disdain). She insists that she can talk to bird Pokemon, including the one sitting on her shoulder. Her attempts at this often include singing or whistling. However, her attempts usually end in weird looks and utterly confused birds. Her singing is good; the birds just don't understand it.
Chara Nari: Gentle Song!

Attacks: Angelic Blast: A microphone appears in Gentle Song's hand. She sings into it. The sound waves get majorly amplified, causing damage.

Pokemon: Pachirisu
Other: N/A

Character Transformations are basically when your Shugo Chara kinda...fuses with you. It gives you a nifty appearance change and some awesome abilities.

Reserve me; I've started the manga of Shugo Chara and I've fallen in love with it <3
I just need to type out the application and learn some more.

...oO. Right, I'll fix my form, them. But it's okay otherwise, right? RIGHT? RIGHT?!?!

Oh God damn, you just stole the chair I wanted. Oh well I guess I'll just take the one female spot left ><
My app is almost done so I'll edit this when it is.

EDIT:
Name: Rina Kizu
Nickname(s): None, she prefers being called Rina.
Bio: Rina wasn’t exactly what you’d call “average” as a child. She was always classed as the nerdy one, the geek, the dork due to her intelligence, the clothes her parents picked and her glasses. She developed a dark-ish persona because of the abuse, but she’s not evil at all. She’d never dream of hurting anyone in actuality. This persona and some of her actions had almost gotten her kicked out of school several times, and most of the students run away from her now. She does have a few friends that will stick by her though.

For a long time, she’d always seemed to possess a desire to become something awesome-looking. She never cared what it was. All she wanted was to show them that she could be more than the geeky girl at the back of the class, that she could be awesome too. One night she got sick of holding this desire in, and unloaded this wish on the first star she saw. Then the next day she found an egg laying next to her in her bed. It was dark blue with bright yellow diamond patterns on it. It soon hatched, revealing her Chara, Mirai. Mirai has helped her since then, by advising her on her clothes and picking the frames when she got her new glasses. She’s also helped Rina act cooler and not be so awkward and dark around people.
Personality: As mentioned above, she’s dark. She isn’t evil though. If you annoy her, she’ll start making motions at you as if she were attacking, but she will always stop her arm before she hits you. She avoids most people due to the harsh treatment she receives from other students.
Appearance: She has bright blonde hair and blue eyes. Her skin is dusted with freckles, but not all that many. She is very fair-skinned. She normally wears thick-rimmed glasses, a plaid knee-length skirt and plain, solid-colored turtlenecks. She’s tall and gangly, with long legs and a small waist and chest. Her socks come up to her knees and her shoes are black, polished dress shoes.

Chair: Joker
Chara:
-Name: Mirai
-Appearance: She looks just like Rina, except for the deep blue horns coming out of her head, the draconic wings and the devil-tail on her back end. And her eyes are feral yellow and her skin is blue, but she pays no mind to that. She also doesn’t have glasses. She carries around a trident
-Personality: Usually, Mirai is very cool and aloof. But whenever anyone says “devil” to Rina or herself she goes berserk, takes over Rina and chews them out right, ordering them to call her a demon or they die.
Chara Nari: Blue Demon- Basically, Rina turns into Mirai, but with shorter horns, and she retains the glasses.
-Attacka:
Trident Throw- Blue Demon will throw her trident, which will spiral around the enemy a few times and cause damage before returning.

Pokemon:
-Squirtle, level 17, named Mizu.
-Meowth, level 13, named Nekomata
Other: *insertwordhere*

Last edited:
@ Dragon: You can make her an anthropomorphic dragon. ^^

No, the Chara Nari isn't too different. (Hey, it features a cat-person, and the anime features a flower person in only for one episode. ^^)

@ Zora: Woo, triigger word XP Fine.

I don't think anyone else will join, unless they're late signups. Could we start...? ^^;

Name: Ryuuichi Kenji
Nickname(s): Ryu, Ryu-ri
Bio: He was always considered the obnoxious boy that the girls would never like. All the girls were mean to him and always played mean pranks. Whether it was telling him to meet her someplace, and she never showed or supergluing his butt to a nearby area. He was once attached to a chair for 3 days. After he was cut out of his pants, which he had told them not to do for the 2 days before, showing his cute Objection-print boxers, in front of all the girls, he ran home. On the way home, he wished on a star that he could be dark and mysterious, like those guys in anime. He found a dark egg, with fog-like marks. It later hatched into his Chara, Souryuu. He started to teach him the art of being mysterious.
Personality: Mysterious, dark, but occasionally his old self shines through
Appearance:

Chair: Jack
Chara:
Name-Souryuu
Appearance-
Personality- Darker and more mysterious than Ryuuichi. sarcastic, has strage ideas for popularity

Chara Nari: Goichi- Ryuuichi gains Souryuu's white hair and weapons, as well as COMPLETELY RED eyes.
Attacks- Axesword- His longsword and axe combine to make the axesword. he runs at the enemy full speed and stabs the person with the sharp end.

Pokemon: Eevee (Midnight, F, Shiny, Lv 7)
Cubone (Zeke, M, Lv 14)
Other: insert word here

Back
Top Bottom