• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

*Closed* [OOC] Semi-lit: PG-13: The Order of the Dragon Knights

The bronze dragon, Razkr, was looking for a partner, and asked for one to present themselves. You could have just decided to go with them, especially since the two of you made eye contact. The only other option is the red dragon, Brinnak, though Blastoise428 hasn't posted much lately.

In response to a question Ditto had,

((Can we start using the magic stuffez now?))

Magic has to be learned, studied. The dragons can start out with a little manipulation of their breath attack, or field if their breath isn't their element, but the humans haven't really studied magic yet. I'm planning to introduce that later on, and to be honest, I'm still working out how it will work. I'm thinking though, that with a strong partnership, humans would be able to draw upon their dragon's energy to cast potent attacks, and that dragons are more or less limited to their element, while humans aren't.

Why don't we just call this an Eragon RP to lower confusion? o3o

Because this has nothing to do with Eragon...?

Besides having dragons and humans, there are nothing alike between this RP and Eragon.

I also don't see any confusion here. So. There's no point calling this an Eragon RP because there are no confusion, and it's not Eragon.

Linooney is feeling picky today. :/

I believe he was using sarcasm, CL. XP I mean, just about the whole calling-it-the-Eragon-RP thing. Perhaps not about what he was implying...!

Uh.. I've been away even longer than expected and haven't posted for forever. Sorry. D:
Can someone tell me what's going on in the RP at the moment?

Well, let's see. The humans met up with Mr. Lanhol, their elder and trainer. He introduced them to his green dragon partner, Zz'lara. They were then taken to the dragon Temple, where they met the young dragons. Shining Eevee's dragon character, Celeste, just selected your character (last of the humans, by the way), so I suggest you read her post carefully and reply to it.

I believe he was using sarcasm, CL. XP I mean, just about the whole calling-it-the-Eragon-RP thing. Perhaps not about what he was implying...!

>.< Ack, sorry! My sarcasm detector only works when someone's talking and doesn't work when things are typed. I should upgrade it. I apologize for the misunderstanding!

>.< Ack, sorry! My sarcasm detector only works when someone's talking and doesn't work when things are typed. I should upgrade it. I apologize for the misunderstanding!
I hear there's a new model coming out next summer It's alright. I can see how it's harder to tell when you only have text to go by.

Wiki says from 20 to 30, and 25 is right in the middle of that, hence the 'or so' part.

S_L, are you ever going to reply to my post? Or did I miss yours and you are waiting on me?

So, Shining Eevee has decided to quit, and President Michael Wilson has been inactive for too long. I'm taking them both off the active list. Chaon has agreed to replace the two of them with characters of his own. Can you post them both here, Chaon?

Since PMW and Shining Eevee never got very far from their selection scenes, I have decided that the simplest thing to do would be to have Chaon start off from that scene, with as much 'retroactive' story as he wants to include. He can start off directly from when Crazy Linoone's Razkr chose a human (now his human), and he can redo the white dragon's selection of a human, using his own. Evoli and Crazy Linoone, I hope this is all right with you.

Name: Kourth
Prior Status: Servant
Appearance: Kourth has a large build, in a muscular way, and a strong chin. His facial features are wide, and his hair is a silverish color. He has many scars from being whipped prior to winning the competition, and is missing an eye, which he hides by wrapping a black cloth around it. He wears mostly dark colors, as brighter colors often agitate him and give him a headache. He mostly wears tight clothing to show off his physique, but he always keep his arms covered. During the trip to the cave he is wearing a tight dark blue tunic and long black trousers. He goes barefoot up the mountain because his feet are relatively huge, and most shoes chafe his ankles. He never wears hats because they often blow off in the wind, and in his opinion, are not worth the trouble.
Personality: He is very quiet, but in a way that he grumbles a lot. He is not very outspoken and does not like drawing attention to himself. He hates to be the center of attention, and will instantly regret any action that results in this. If he is approached, he will most likely shy away, unless there is a topic of so much interest, that he loses all thoughts of himself.

Name: Loreat
Species: White Dragon
Appearance: In comparison to other dragons, he is quite small, but his claws are sharper than usual, and his teeth are harder. His scales reflect light quite well because he cleans them more than regularly. His wings are smaller, but lighter, and he can beat them faster than most others, and allowing him to fly faster. His eyes are a dull brown.
Personality: Outspoken and quick-witted. He loves to shout out smart remarks and inuslts, and hates being out smarted. He is also very fierce when it comes to fighting, and overly protective of anything that is of importance to him. He is sometimes mischevious, but mostly prefers to stay out of trouble because everyone else is bigger than him.

Thanks Kali! Hope PMW doesn't mind being kicked out. :P

Kali, guys, I won't be here either at the end of this week, or the week after. I'll be gone awhile on various...erm, issues that need to be worked on. I'll stay to the bitter end, though. But once I head out, I'll give a heads-up. When I'm gone I'll have little, if any, internet access so any stuff involving Kinri miiiight be kinda at a standstill, I'm afraid.

I also need to go starting Friday the 7th. Going to Quebec with a friend, a bit earlier than expected. x3

Back
Top Bottom