• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[Sign-Ups] The Elites

kyeugh

onion witch
Pronoun
she/her
Yes, this is a sequel to Po6, if anyone was wondering. A direct sequel.
=========================

Mohac was running. He was not sure from what, really, but he feared if he looked back to check, it would be the last of him. So he didn't-- rather, he kept running, only hoping that his pursuer would tucker out before he did.
That was his hope anyway, but the longer he ran, the more he doubted it. He was in Black City, at first, and had beat Benga just then, and when he exited Unova's Challenge, something struck him down. And he began running.
He was probably in Undella Town now; yes, Undella, for he saw the beach by him. Ah, well, no time for sightseeing now.
And then he tripped. He was not looking at his feet, but forward, and he stumbled upon something. A stray rock, or even a Dwebble, perhaps. No matter what it was, he tripped, and fell flat on his stomach. He quickly turned about to see a shadowy figure with bright red eyes running before it tore into him.

Mohac awoke in a hospital. Cynthia sat in the chair, a grim look on her face. "Thank all that is holy you're alive," she gasped at the sight of his opened eyes. "I can't say I'm not surprised you are. Care to tell me what happened?" And Mohac tried, truly he did, but it was such a strange situation-- and he could not form words to describe it properly.
"Well, I suppose that's all that I can get from you," Cynthia decided. She cleared her throat. "Danielle has disappeared, her hostages free, and Cyrus fled, putting the world back to normal. You kept everything peaceful, and it remained that way for two years, Mohac. You and all the Elites." She frowned. "But I fear something is at it again. Please wait as I gather the rest of the Elites." She winced. "Ah, I hate to bother them again!" Cynthia walked out of the door, and with a flicker of her drab clothes, Mohac was alone.

* * *​

If you are new to this RP, you are encouraged to join. For Po6 Vets, you have the option of maintaining your same party (it is suggested you keep your character, although you can create a new one if you wish, but that's no fun). If that is so, just write by Pokèmon, "Same."

Name: The name that your character goes by. Include nicknames (if applicable).
Basic Overview: Provide a general statement about your character, both mentally and physically. For Po6 vets, tell me what your character has been up to since the first RP.
Pokèmon: List your Pokèmon, nicknames (if applicable), ability, and moves. Please limit yourself to two TM moves.
Other Details: Anything else here that you see fit.

Name: Mohac
Basic Overview: Mohac has been traveling the world since the crisis, and has met lots of new Pokèmon and people along the way. However, his migraines have returned, and on occasion, a brief psychic attack envelopes him again.
Pokèmon:
  • D'jango (Hydreigon) @Levitate [Tri Attack][Crunch][Draco Meteor][Fire Blast]
  • Ace (Luxray) @Rivalry [Crunch][Wild Charge][Hidden Power][Ice Fang]
  • Chain (Braviary) @Defiant [Brave Bird][Close Combat][Crush Claw][Superpower]
  • Whisper (Chandelure) @Flame Body [Overheat][Will-O-Wisp][Hex][Dark Pulse]
  • Sage (Metagross) @Clear Body [Meteor Mash][Psychic][Hyper Beam][Thunder Punch]
  • Dutch (Zoroark) @Illusion [Night Daze][U-Turn][Focus Blast][Aerial Ace]
Other Details: None.
Other Details:

Name: Freya
Basic Overview: A child who traveled around with Mohac, Code and others, as well as her sister, Sabrina. Ever since the crisis was thought to be over, she and Sabrina went back to Saffron to continue their job at the gym, and is now a double battle gym as she battles alongside her sister. Yet, she misses her friends from her adventure and is worried about them.
Pokemon:
Quina (Quagsire)~Earthquake, Amnesia, Surf, Waterfall~Water Absorb
Garnet (Haunter)~Hypnosis, Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Nightmare~Levitate
Blaze (Blaziken)~Swords Dance, Hi Jump Kick, Flare Blitz, Protect~Speed Boost
Fate (Zangoose)~Swords Dance, Close Combat, Shadow Claw, Return~Immunity
Sabrina (Reuniclus)~Psychic, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Recover~Magic Guard
Bobby (Dodrio)~Fly, Tri Attack, Mimic, Reflect~Early Bird

Other details: She has long black hair, deep purple eyes, wears a grey sweatshirt and jeans. She cherishes Garnet, as it was the first pokemon she ever caught (as a gastly) and it is her signature Pokemon.

Last edited:
Name: Epifanio (pronounced eh-pee-FAH-neeo), Epi (nickname)
Basic Overview: Epifanio has just arrived to Unova from Sinnoh. He hails from Solaceon, grandchild to the Day Care Couple, but he's gone to every region. He came to Unova hearing rumors about problems over there, and the alluring premise of other Pokémon.

Pokémon:
  • Turtok (Blastoise):@Rain Dish; Surf, Skull Bash, Ice Beam, Rapid Spin.
  • Caradhras (Abomasnow): @Snow Warning; Magical Leaf, Ice Beam, Synthesis, Roleplay
  • Elektik (Electivire): @Motor Drive; Thunderbolt, Cross Chop, Ice Punch, Screech
  • Gibbeh (Garchomp): @Sand Veil; Dragon Claw, Earthquake, Outrage, Fire Fang, Hone Claws
  • E. Coli (Ludicolo): @Swift Swim; Giga Drain, Surf, Fake Out, Swagger
  • Balloony (Drifblim): @Aftermath; Shadow Ball, Double Team, Baton Pass, Psychic
  • Von Count (Gengar): @Levitate; Shadow Ball, Hypnosis, Dream Eater, Dark Pulse
Other Details: Epifanio is fluent in Spanish, and he usually wears a red tee with blue shorts. He often carries around books, and he has a PokéGear he got as a present from his grandparents.

Name: Jayden Blake
Basic Overview: Jayden was recruited as a member of the International Police for saving Danielle's hostages.
Pokèmon: Same.
Other Details: Richard Sol, the officer who recruited him, and his entire family, except for his son Charlie,a pokemon ranger, have gone missing. So now Jayden has to find them. Jayden is currently traveling with Sophia and Charlie. Danielle has been in prison for the past two years, but she was let out early for good behavior. Jayden has a feeling she knows more than she's letting on.

Back
Top Bottom