• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Legedns of canto: mewto's Ultimatem(signups)

omg i have 2 jooin!!!!1!!!!1!111!!!!!!!!

lolz

NAME: lola
backsTORY: lola wuz liek hit wen she was 9 and now shes sooooooo her rite arm is super bruken and stuf so but shes rite handd so she cant rly thow a pokmon ball lol
discription: lolas rite arm alwyz hangs cuz it got hit and other than that shes got liek tan skn plus chclate culur hair ad shes kindof tall so lol
Pokemon (You'll will have to start with onely 1 pokemon at the begining of the rp omg i luv pikacu so i want 2 uz tat can i plz!
other importent things lol nuthing!!!!!! exept she cant ever die or get hurt lol!

Last edited:
NAME: tifanny
backsTORY: tifanny waz abandondede on teh dorstep of a realloy old coyuple as a bayb, nd they raiseed her as ther own. but she really watns to meeet her real parenst sum day, mabye even on her JOURNEY WIF HER FRIEND S TO FIDN OUT DA PROHPESY
discription: she is so beautyiful every guy who ses her is strucjk down by her pur e beauty she hasd a lobng blond hair and SHOCKING BLue eyes/. she is of avegra height but has long slender arms legs hands fingesr adn toes. she is so pretyt lol
Pokemon: a shiny leipardf named mizukei because japanes s is so prettyt
other importent things SHE IS ANOT A MARY SUE GUYS SO DONT B E MENA

pleas let me joiiiin

(I'm trying to get more active again. What a great way to start off.

This took effort to write. Autocorrect is a bich.)
NAME: alicia
backsTORY: she haz allways lovd pokeman cuz how awsome an cut they r!
discription: shes relly tall with ginger hare (LOL she has no sol!) oh and she has been eyes.
Pokemon (You'll will have to start with onely 1 pokemon at the begining of the rp Omg Cewbon cuz its adorble!
other importent thin Iz a compleet gramarr nancy

oh wow this looks like so much fun!!!

NAME: Daenarys Iracacia Fenris
backsTORY: She was born in Hoenn but her family was killed in a tragic accident - or at least so she thought until she turned ten and found out Team Rocket had attempted to kill her family and take her inheritance. She moved to Kanto to hide away and secretly get her revenge!
discription: She has rich, iridescent black locks like a raven's wing tumbling in curling waves down her back and limpid violet pools that shimmer like amethysts when the light catches them. Her hair has one sparkling strand of white that seems to flash when she's angry. She is tall and willowy and moves like she's about to burst into a whirlwind of a dance.
Pokemon (You'll will have to start with onely 1 pokemon at the begining of the rp Milotic
other importent thin She can use a katana amazingly well

NAME: Retasu Takada
backsTORY: YES, that is her name!!! Retasu used to live in Castelia City, Unova, but she always felt she fit in better with Kantoanians. She loved their culture, so she surely but surely learned their language and immersed herself in their pop culture! (Miku Hatsune is her favorite singer most of the time, but Rin and Len are so kawaii she sometimes can’t pick.) Now, she’s moved to Kanto to be with her people. Little does she know that she’ll soon be just like her favorite character in Gakuen Mokushiroku Haisukuru obu za Deddo (Highschool of the Dead, you baka)!
discription: Retasu wears a totally sugoi kimono with a pinku obi, but she always keeps a katana hidden on her just in case! Her eyes are also pinku, and she has kimu odango hair.
Pokemon (You’ll will have to start with onely 1 pokemon at the begining of the rp A kirlia, with kimu where the red normally is and pinku where there's normally green!
other importent things She’s a totally moe bishoujo tsundere yandere bokukko genki girl!

Last edited:
NAME: joseph-paul-skyrim-harrey poter-callofduty-kurosaki-uzumaki-sonic the hejehog (but y0u can call h1m joseph)
backsTORY: he wuz a chiled prodejee at Powgeymanz n' shiz lyk th4t!!! hiz favryt tyepz arr FIRE and DARK and DRAGON and SYKIK!!!!!
discription: hes just the smexiest studd EVEEEEER!!!! YAY!!!!!!
Pokemon (You'll will have to start with onely 1 pokemon at the begining of the rp Absol (becaus its totaly NOT a cleeshay choice)
other importent things He nos tha seecret two cachin evry lejendary in the Pokaymon wurld!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(OoC: I chose Absol over Ninetales, Lucario, and Flygon, as I felt that those tend to be clichés as well, as far as Pokémon choice goes.)

can i liek reserverer an spot? i rally two think my charactr thru.

i herd about this rpg and its seams really cool.

NAME: Retasu Takada
backsTORY: YES, that is her name!!! Retasu used to live in Castelia City, Unova, but she always felt she fit in better with Kantoanians. She loved their culture, so she surely but surely learned their language and immersed herself in their pop culture! (Miku Hatsune is her favorite singer most of the time, but Rin and Len are so kawaii she sometimes can’t pick.) Now, she’s moved to Kanto to be with her people. Little does she know that she’ll soon be just like her favorite character in Gakuen Mokushiroku Haisukuru obu za Deddo (Highschool of the Dead, you baka)!
discription: Retasu wears a totally sugoi kimono with a pinku obi, but she always keeps a katana hidden on her just in case! Her eyes are also pinku, and she has kimu odango hair.
Pokemon (You’ll will have to start with onely 1 pokemon at the begining of the rp A kirlia, with kimu where the red normally is and pinku where there's normally green!
other importent things She’s a totally moe bishoujo tsundere yandere bokukko genki girl!

what do all these words mean like kawaii, sudoi, pinku, obi, kimu, odanga, moe, bishoujo, tusndere, yanderem bokukko genki????? u can't use words that arent words in this rp you know!!!!!

what do all these words mean like kawaii, sudoi, pinku, obi, kimu, odanga, moe, bishoujo, tusndere, yanderem bokukko genki????? u can't use words that arent words in this rp you know!!!!!

They ARE words, you baka! Check a jisho (dictionary!)--I even used Romanji for you!!

And it's sugoi, odango, tsundere, and yandere. Learn to spell, or at least type properly!

u guys, stop it!!!!! ur runinig th thraed........ >:( dont makme infarct u guys

NAME: Mohawk
backsTORY: he like stubed his to or sumthing and now hes mad
discription: hes like relly cyoot and kool and stuf
Pokemon (You'll will have to start with onely 1 pokemon at the begining of the rp jellycunt
other importent things ther is no importent thins. LOLOL

Back
Top Bottom