• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Calvinball 2019 sign-ups

Keldeo

Resolute
Pronoun
he, they
qPTZho4.png

A game using the same mechanic as Light's Calvinball Mafia for its 5th anniversary! In the night, you can do anything you want... with conditions.

Hoping for this to start sometime in the next week or two if we get enough people for a game. Thinking of 72-96 hours for days, 48 hours for proposals in the night, and 24 hours to accept/reject conditions on a proposal in the night.

A couple rules that can't be changed:
  • Please don't post screenshots of your role PM, or screenshots or quotes of private and mod communication relating to this game.
  • Please don't talk about the game outside the thread unless you have been granted private communications with another player.
  • Shenanigans and creativity highly encouraged!

Every night, you can propose something you want to happen. I'll either approve the proposal or give you a condition for it to take effect, and you can decide to accept or reject the condition.

Your alignment is Town. The Town win condition is for all threats to Town to be eliminated.
Every night, you can propose something you want to happen. I'll either approve the proposal or give you a condition for it to take effect, and you can decide to accept or reject the condition.

Every night starting Night 1, the Mafia can send one of its members to kill another player.

Your alignment is Mafia. You know the other players aligned with Mafia are [partners]. You can talk privately at any time. The Mafia win condition is for the Mafia alignment to reach a majority of living players.

Last edited:
uh why didn't you send this to me as soon as it was posted

now Chemist beat me for first sign-up :|

also personally I think those phases are too long but it's whatever because I'm not going to play seriously anyways

I was going to out and then join back in for politeness/humor but that doesn’t change the order it seems

Oh yeah someone remind me to tell Manti about this

I think he’d like it

btw I don't plan on putting the tiniest bit of effort into this game and if anyone shades me for it I'm submitting a proposal to have them modkilled

thanks

so about this game

we playing it or what

I'll run it if we get 9+ players, I don't think it'll be as fun with fewer.

If we don't get that many by, say, the end of the month, I'll call it off and try some other time.

Alright, I guess it's not too different whether this goes with 8 people or 9, so I'll start this game around July 2-3. Signups will stay open until then.

Back
Top Bottom