• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[SPOILERS] PMD: Sky post-end question

Mad MOAI

Actually more of a harmour fan
This should be simple. I read on Bulbapedia that you can recruit Darkrai after you beat the very end of the game, but where would he be? I remember going through Dark Crater again and finding nothing at the end...

He actually isn't found there; he's found in a bunch of places, but you need the Enigma Part or the Secret Slab.

Easiest place to find him is Miracle Sea, cause it's only the third floor.

he should be in the place where you find phione, i think. some marine dungeon. you need the enigma stone or the other... legendary item, though. he's just wandering around.

...he has alzheimer's now.

He actually isn't found there; he's found in a bunch of places, but you need the Enigma Part or the Secret Slab.

Easiest place to find him is Miracle Sea, cause it's only the third floor.

Ah, I had the secret slab... in my other game... so now i have to go find it.... again.

Thanks for the info, since I have a Darkrai in my other games and.... I dunno. I just like Darkrai. :P

Back
Top Bottom