• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

5th Gen New Pokemon Ideas

Um, well I'm sort of fond of a quoll, linsang, salamander, wombat, fruit bat, rockfish, and other obsure animals (namely marsupials) for ideas.

Oh, and possibly a very minute difference in colour schemes for Pokémon inhabiating in certain area, and possibly slightly different move sets for them, too.

EVOLUTIONS:
Farfetch'd (It needs to have SOME worth...)
Eevee (A dragon one since that's all we need)
Remoraid (Branched evo...?)
Luvdisc (I don't know how, but we need it)
Absol (SUPERGOAT!!)
Dunsparce (Pretty please :D)
Corsola (Maybe. I don't really care, but maybe...)
Lumineon

In what strange universe is Absol a goat? o.O It's a wolf/cat thing, for christ's sake. And why does it need an evolution/pre-evolution? It's perfect as it is. '~'

^
Gender difference? =D
Like, the usual 12.5% for females. but instead of evolving ala Combee, it just has a better moveset to do with it's excellent stats. And the male can just learn Tackle, Absorb and Growth. :3

Probably not gender differences, it's more likley to be similar to the shiny form, showing up once in about 1 in 20 or something.

Anyway:

Besides Dragon Eeveelution and Baby Kangaskahn,

• Peppered Moth based pokemon with two forms which vary between areas
  • Guinea Pig with small chance of finding one of several fancey colour schemes
  • Chinchillas
  • A butterfly and a Moth (see first point) which both have separate caterpillar and pupea stages but found in the same places

That's it for now

Last edited:
Nostalgia said:
  • Grass Type Alligator starter, whose final form has a secondary Fighting Type.
  • Fire Type Bear starter, whose final form has a secondary Ghost Type.
  • Water Type Shark starter, whose final form has a secondary Ice Type.
  • The basic flying type is a Flying / Normal Type Cardinal, yes Flying / Normal. It will evolve into a Flying / Fighting Type.
  • An Oragutan as the basic mamal!
  • Ground and Flying Type Eevee Evolutions.
  • Dark / Fighting Toxicroak Evolution.
  • Grass / Poison Carnivine Evolution.
  • One headed Dodrio evolution.
  • Stage 1 and Stage 2 Spinda Evolution.
  • Swalot Evolution.
  • Absol Pre-Evolution.
  • Chimecho Evolution.
  • Lunatone and Solrock Pre-Evolution.
  • Normal type Wailmer Pre-Evolution.
  • Banette Evolution (Voodoll?).
  • Mr. Mime Evolution.
  • Jynx Evolution.
  • Pinsir Evolution.
  • Venomoth Evolution.
  • Water / Steel Type Tentacruel Evolution, because Tentacruel is worthless!
  • Kricketune Evolution.
  • Normal Type Buizel Pre-Evolution.
  • Normal / Fighting Alternate Buneary Evolution.
  • Drifblim Evolution.
  • Chatot Evolution.
  • Sudowoodo Evolution.
  • Ground Type Dunsparce Evolution.
  • Bug Type Heracross Pre-Evolution.
  • Forretress Evolution.
  • Tauros and Miltank Pre-Evolution.
  • Plesiosaur Fossil Pokémon and its Evolution.
  • Tyrannosaurus Fossil Pokémon and its Evolution.
  • Trio with a secondary Ghost Type. One with Ice, one with Electric, and one with Fire as its primary type.
  • The Mascot Legendaries are modeled on conflicting Elements: Ground / flying; and Fire / Water.
If you count that up, thats fifty ideas, if you count evolutions.

Yeah!

And the following:
  1. A pure flying type
  2. Another Dark-type legendary
  3. An absol pre evo.

The following thing should be a Pokemon:
STOPpokemon.png

I honestly have no idea what it is but it's carrying a STOP balloon and I want it to be a Pokemon. Seriously, I'd have a team consisting of just that.

...Alright, now seriously:
-A Pokemon based on African legends. It doesn't matter which one so long as it's interesting.
-A Leech Pokemon. Once it uses a certain move, it will 'leech' onto the opponent and suck out their health every turn to go to the Leech. However, you have to switch to a new Pokemon since the Leech can't attack while leeching. If your Pokemon faints but the opponent's Pokemon faints due to the Leech, the Leech becomes your active pokemon. If the opponent pokemon faints due to the leech and your Pokemon is still conscious, the Leech goes back into its Pokeball. Certain moves can remove the Leech from the Pokemon (Rapid Spin, Whirlwind, Roar) and moves that continually hurt the opponent such as Fire Spin and Whirlpool also hurt the Leech. I'd have a Pokemon like this on my team.
-A Pokemon that heals your other Pokemon. It has counter and mirror coat. It can't revive fainted Pokemon. This thing would be super awesome for Double Battles.
-Another Pokemon that does something interesting/out of the ordinary.

Back
Top Bottom