• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Yo Mama jokes

Yo mama so fat, she jumped in the air and got stuck.

Yo mama so old, she farted and dust came out.

More coming later

Yo mama so fat the sine of the reciprocal of her radius is equal to the reciprocal of her radius.

Yo mama's so fat, it took a team of astrophysicists years of carefully measuring the distortion of light arriving from galaxies on the far side of her gravity well in order to calculate her mass.

Your mother is so disoriented, she threw a rock at the galaxy and missed.

Your mother is so ugly, she looked out the window and was arrested for public exposure.

Your mother is so fat, she looked at a flight of stairs and they ran away.

Your mother is so fat she jumped in the air and got stuck. (EDIT: Looks like someone already did this one??? I'm keeping it anyway. Deal with it. >:I )

/end monologue

Last edited:
Yo mama so fat the sine of the reciprocal of her radius is equal to the reciprocal of her radius.

I'd like to change this to "Yo mamma's so massive that the sine of the reciprocal of her Schwarzchild radius..."

Back
Top Bottom