• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Suggestions Mohacimim

Did you hand color him? He looks incredible!
Why thank you. And if by "hand colour" you mean with coloured pencils or crayons or something like that, then no. I didn't use the fill bucket, though. The reason it's textured is because I applied a filter to it.

Oops, another double post. :c
I finished Mr. Bentu's wife, Bertha. I don't think she came out nearly as well as Mr. Bentu did, so I might redraw her later on at some point.
bertha_by_mohacastle-d75rise.png

He looks like a Legend of Zelda character. I like it :3
If I may ask, why does he have a log on his backpack?

He looks like a Legend of Zelda character. I like it :3
If I may ask, why does he have a log on his backpack?
Thank you! And yes, that was the inspiration.
And the log is to keep him from tipping over, because the backpack weighs a lot and makes him top-heavy.

Oops, another another double post!
This is Raidnarr; it's one of Kratos' Fakemon, and one of my favourites!
raidnarr_by_mohacastle-d7k82bp.png

Silver got me into the Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson (an amazing read; I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys fantasy), and I did a little bit of fanart!
I just finished The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson and figured I would do some fanart...
Vin.png
Kelsier.png

And it's Fakemon, not Fakémon.

Um, no, it's actually however the heck someone wants to combine the words "fake" and "Pokémon." It's a made-up term and both spellings (...or really, "accented" or "accentless" spellings, since it's the same letters in both cases) are VERY common. "Fakemon" without the accent mark on the e and "Fakémon" with the accent mark on the e are both equally valid.

(Just as long as you don't do the "stick a weird apostrophe in because you don't know how to make an é" thing and type "Fake'mon" or something. Just like spelling Pokémon as "Poke'mon," it's just plain wrong.)

I swear, the small gap between Black Yoshi's self-portrait and my own is a coincidence. His probably took way longer, anyway. This took an hour or two.

Anyway, yeah, self-portrait. I wanted to draw me in God Tier clothes, and according to basically every test I've taken on the matter, I'm the Mage of Breath! Which is surprising but fairly fitting, I think. The quality of the picture itself is pretty bad, because I had to shrink it (the scanner's high definition comes at the cost of viable image sizes), and there are some weird green bits in places because I had to mess with colours to make the scanned image look like the actual paper, but in the end I think it turned out pretty decent. Please try to focus on the quality of the art, and not of the image!
bUy7F1y.png
Suggestions are welcomed and requested, as always.

Back
Top Bottom