• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

[ORAS] Anyone ever noticed this?

I didn't notice it myself but I have seen the videos before. It was odd because I was actually looking for weird stuff after the theatrics outside with the lanterns etc
Plus I was so amused by Sydney's chair that I wondered if the other E4 members would have them too so I had looked in the right place, just not at the right time!

Also, there is a Hex Maniac at Mt. Pyre who says "You're not the one" or whatever it was that that ghost in Lumiose City said.

Also, Phoebe's dancing is super cute!

Am I... missing something here? I'm just seeing a recording of Brendan talking to Phoebe with some circles thrown in, I don't really see anything creepy.

Nintendo: Adding random ghosts in kids games because hey why not right.

headcanon: the ghost is gay and has a crush on phoebe and that's why she's chillin' in phoebe's room.

My theory is that it's just the Old Chateau people. They're actually a cult that spreads throughout the world, confounding Trainers everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom